Indira more than just "Hitler"

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so after watching the first episode... I had to make this post. My view on Hitler Didi.

Indira Sharma... From the promos that have been aired till now. We got the image of a very strict and reserved and no-nonsense type of girl. And we or I at least expected her too be very bossy, and strict 24/7. A real "Hitler".

But what I've just saw just shook that image. She's just can't be labeled "Hitler". Yes she is strict, a bit bossy, and she's very sensible... overall a "Hitler". But she's just so much more than that, even in the first episode itself we got to know this whole new side of her. I expected it to happen but so soon. But I'm happy they showed it early, so we don't get a nnegative vibe of her, what she does and why she does it. It all explained, her behaviour towards her family, life or anything else for that matter.
And I loved her character.. truly. Looking aside the "hitler giri" part. She was sweetheart. 😳

Beggining with the first scene...

The way she behaved with Ishaan, taking care of everything. I was so shocked that this girl is called Hitler. She was so sweet to him. With butter and milk and checking his homework... everything associated with him. I would say its wouldn't be wrong of me to say that she's Ishaan's 2nd mother & father. :) They showed that bond so beautifully, but also taking care of the fact that Ishaan's real parents don't get sidelined.. they showed loving and caring parents along with Indira. 😊

Then came the duty as a daughter... She has a realistic approach towards life, that something very sensible about her. She doesn't drown in memories or sit and cry for what they got and what not. What happened it happened. Time to move forward. And she at least tries to make her familiy understand that. (I did feel a little odd about indira's mother, praying for her husband... πŸ˜•)

Anf then her relation as a sister. Her behaviour with her sister was reasonable... Trying to show her the right way, and trying to protect her from going to the wrong one.
And then her elder brother... That was needed. He is a father and husband and the house only son. He should at least take care of somethign in the house. If not the economy then he can at least be there for his son. And Indira giving him that lesson was exactly what he needed. I think the only reason she did so was to stop him from following their fathers steps.

And the father-son scene proved she did right. 😊

Then I think come one of the best parts of the whole episode... They showed Indira through Ishaan's eyes. He is innocent, and he has an honest view on his bua. And then Indira herself answered some of his questions silently. Beautifully potrayed. In simple words she didn't become "Hitler Didi" by choice, but it was forcefully given to her. And she had no other option but take it. But still that little innocent girl we saw for few seconds live inside her. But that little girl is so deeply buried inside "Hitler Didi" that anyone around her or Indira herself doesn't know she exists.

All in all I would sat HD could not have gotten any better start than this. Mindblowing.πŸ‘ And not just HD but every character in it. :)

Coming to Indira aka Rati... The main reason for this post.
After playing the role of "Nupur" I really thought there was no way Rati could over do that role. Because she proved herself as an actor throug that character. And after viewing the promos, I wasn't very very impressed. But after watchign the first episode. I'm just speechless. The role of Indira has so much depth in it... It definetly stands on the same level as Nupur... Rati has surely choosen the "right" role. And her acting just leaves you speechless... 😳

Hitler Didi... Its definitely something. And I'm hooked up after watching the first episode. I can't wait too see Indira, and how her characters unfold as the story progresses. I was going to watch it for Rati. But now I only watch it for "Indira". 😊

Okay... So this is just my review of Indira in the first episode... Indira is just so much more than just "Hitler Didi" And thats one of the reason HD attracts you. Even though her character isn't really all about "Hitler" but still the charcater of Indira keeps you hooked to the serial. Its supposed to be a very common role, and you do associate with her. But she's much much more unique than just that girl who bosses around and goes around with the burden of the house. Indira is a really unique character. 😊

Do feel free to comment/critizie or reply back or even disagree...This was just my view on the characater of HD. :)

-SilentPrincess-

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i compltely agree i had previously stated this in another topic...that she did not come through like a hitler but more like a strict kind of a individual and a no non sense type of a person...great job...
RibaRock thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i just love this hitler πŸ˜...
nice post dear n agree with u ...

Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
agree with your each and every words😊😊
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode loved the way Rati shows her hitlergiri..

Its really funny at some instances !!

Looking forward to see more Indira's hitlergiri
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you. The first episode has me already hooked to just know so much more about Indira. She definitely plays a pivotal part in the show and her character is just in depth..theres lots more in store and i cant waitt! =)

Awesome postt!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
LOVE RATI so much.. that I dont really care what role she is playing to be honest.. I was just starring at her on my screen!
Rightly said she isnt HITLER in exact words
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you..Indira is  more than just "Hitler Didi"...loved her interaction with other characters... What I like in her, she is not loud, Loved her composed expressions & dialogues...thanks Rati for giving us this beautiful "Hitler Didi"
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb post

Hitler Queen ki jai ho😳