Saas Bina Sasuraal

Pashu's insecurities responsible for competition? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

I personally like Toasty's character. It has more substance than some other pravachan-oriented, know-it-all, cure-it-all kind of bahus I have seen on television. In fact I love all the characters in SBS, they are very close to reality in one way or other and the show itself feels like a glimpse into personal life of a very unique family.
I do believe that Pashu's insecurities have been a constant source of agony in the family. Now that he has love and support of his wife too, he should grow out of his insecurities and start behaving more responsible and understanding towards elder and younger ones in the family.

We all who love SBS and visit this forum love it because it is not the Sass Bahu types and absolutely agree with you.. But then Toasty's character is changing gradually to that direction over time and hence it is becoming irritating.. Thankfully  the other supporting characters have not followed the same line and that is why it is still different..

However, nowadays the gap between Tulsi and Toasty is narrowing every day..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pashu's insecurities responsible for competition? (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
How could it be Saas-Bahu without the Saas. No sauce in the gravy boat, my friend. Lekin ye Toasty sabki Maa ban rahi hai. I swear I'll give up this serial if she's fudged the results to support Pashu, even if it means missing Dadaji's wicked sense of humor.

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gangubai1

How could it be Saas-Bahu without the Saas. No sauce in the gravy boat, my friend. Lekin ye Toasty sabki Maa ban rahi hai. I swear I'll give up this serial if she's fudged the results to support Pashu, even if it means missing Dadaji's wicked sense of humor.

I am also eagerly waiting to see this.. However do you expect her to do anything different?? Can she ever act like a normal human being proud at husband's success??

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Check my latest post. I demand a Divorce Track now :)

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I think she should stick aournd the house and get Tej's silent treatement and he should completely ignore her, and live like she does not exist. There is no better punishment for Toasty than this! She needs to fall in her own eyes first, before she falls in everyone elses. Being a  bahu does not mean being goody goody to all and ignoring the reason you are the bahu of the house! I hope Tej does knock some sense into her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
she is a hypocrite, thats all.
  1. she feels even if bare say something bad we should nt say anything, but she is awesomely rude to her mom ( i know her monm only understands that but still)
  2. she preached about not hiding prachins chori to malti and gave a lecture yet did this crime( it is a crime to kill ur hubbys dream, self esteem she could have said, you have proven start a new bussiness tej would have agreed)
  3. she says jeet for house ,and that baghwan always does the best then  who is she to determine in which win is the jeet of the house?
  4. she refused to come back becoz tej hurt her when he didnt trust her and she has first relation with family then others, so where does the trust isse go when it comes to toasty keeping her end of bargain?
  5. how come for a wife there is no feeling for her husbands respect, self esteem, she felt angry and hurt when he didnt listen to her listened to family, when he treis to take her side she admonishes him that u dont interfere
  6. she uderstands all, the pain of pashu, pitaji, dadaji, even malti when she had not returned but not her husband?

I really dont feel this is looking at big pictre, had pashu won she would have been escatic and announced it proudly rubbing tejs nose. she has really failed as a wife, even if she wins as a bahu or sister in law. every husbands wants a wife who is his partner, a shoulder to lean on she is actually a backstabber.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.