Saas Bina Sasuraal

Pashu's insecurities responsible for competition?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I just had a thought today that I wanted to discuss with you all:

Pashu never realized his responsibilities towards Malti when he was first married. He realized the responsibilities of a husband after watching Tej. And Tej also never dared to support Toasty openly because Pashu used to throw his failed marriage in everyone's face. He used to make Tej feel guilty about showing the least bit of support to Toasty and also used to instigate Pitaji and Ved against Toasty all the time. Taking out his bitterness of  failed marriage by not letting his brother have a happy married life.

(Pashu, incidentally,  has always blamed others for his failures. Pitaji for not letting him study, the family for his failed marriage, the brothers for not supporting him when he failed to manage the shop and now Tej for making him look like an idiot.)

When Pashu got Malti back in his life, he wanted her to have a higher place than Toasty. But Malti cannot achieve what Toasty did, because Toasty is so selfless, while Malti like Pashu is timid and a little bit selfish.

Once Pashu started supporting Malti, Tej felt that he could also stand up for Toasty. The first time Tej opposed Pashu was when Pashu said "good Toasty is not here, so people will learn to appreciate Malti". From the first dissent it was a natural progression towards standing up for himself.

Even though Pitaji has given Pashu the responsibility of the shop he lacks the maturity to act as a mentor to his brothers or the street-smartness to cope with the business. Therefore he is blustering his way and making Tej the guilty party and not letting Tej speak anything in his defense.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitaakumaradutta94ShaiqMadihaJotz_92ameetasingh4Habeeba_dfungrl.PerfectLove.anna44nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pashu's insecurities responsible for competition?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. There is lot of difference between being the elder brother and acting like an elder brother. Pashu even though is the elder brother never has acted like one till now as far as I have seen. He should have been happy for his brother Tej when he married his love of life but, no he was not happy. He was not happy for Toasty when she came in the house and made the house livable. Pashu is a very insecure guy and no matter what you say or do, his insecurities will always cripple him in his relationships. He needs to seriously grow up. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94ShaiqMadihaJotz_92-Purva-akash08

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Same here pashu as a person is really mostly at fault. He is always in victim mode and toasty somehow always acts mahan n never sides with tej even if he supports her. I have a feling she will forge cash and make it equal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Pashu and Toasty both are responsible..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolkitty_23

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
How can you say Toasty is responsible? She might be the indirect cause because Pashu has always been jealous of her from the day she got married; but this competition is only because Pashu's ego got so big for him that he started abusing the self-respect of his brothers..

Edited by gangubai1 - 09 November 2011 at 12:29am

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I find her responsible for everything including the drop in SBS's popularity.

In every scene.. it is mandatory for her to enter and give her "larger than life" advise..

Even when a husband-wife is speaking (Pashu-Malti) she will appear from nowhere in the background and listen to them secretly and then use that for another prabochan..

I find her a headache.. I want to know how old is she!! Can not she do normal stuffs like supporting husband.. going out.. enjoy life.. have romance blah blah.

Sooner or later, she will start her spying and preaching job in Ved-Nikia's life too.

Even her husband can not stand her attitude - how can I !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadiha-Purva-leo4ever

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
LOL !!! Forgiven, I really am now stumped for who is the bigger pain in the serial: cry-baby (Pashu) or busybody (Toasty). As for me I watch it only for Dadaji's one liners, and Tej's smile.

abc113

abc113

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I personally like Toasty's character. It has more substance than some other pravachan-oriented, know-it-all, cure-it-all kind of bahus I have seen on television. In fact I love all the characters in SBS, they are very close to reality in one way or other and the show itself feels like a glimpse into personal life of a very unique family.
I do believe that Pashu's insecurities have been a constant source of agony in the family. Now that he has love and support of his wife too, he should grow out of his insecurities and start behaving more responsible and understanding towards elder and younger ones in the family.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.