Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
well sometimes i think that kritika is doing over acting. means no doubt she is sweet but when comes to acting part, there is something missing. the girl who played anji on the contrary doing subtle acting. the kind of character nidhi is playing that needs maturity which sometimes she lacks. no offence to nidhi's lover. this is just my opinion.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0seema90-Chandramukhi-Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nidhi's acting" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
well i agree she was li'l ott on shadi sequence...bt its not her fault its rather d makers bt apart from dat shadi track...nidhi is fine n praised for her amazing acting skills...she's amazing specially these days n i really like her performances

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAhlaweya-_-PopCorn-_-

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Nidhis basic characteristic is that of a .. bubbly carefree ..mufat girl.. with a cool attitude.. she was a lil bit OTT in the shadi track..but its still fine in my pov! She will blossom into a woman thru the process of falling in love... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21justprati-_-PopCorn-_-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
agree with u
her character is bubbly but sometimes not only her but her character also go too bubbly
kritz is amazing but sometimes her acting looks more ultranatural

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i think she's adorable, real & natural...even my mom watches it with me and thinks Nidhi is so cute & "bholi"...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratiKaranKittu4evaAhlaweya

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujs30

well sometimes i think that kritika is doing over acting. means no doubt she is sweet but when comes to acting part, there is something missing. the girl who played anji on the contrary doing subtle acting. the kind of character nidhi is playing that needs maturity which sometimes she lacks. no offence to nidhi's lover. this is just my opinion.Smile

completely agree...like in yesterdays episode there was no need for her to be so over concerned for Dr Ashutosh..i mean it was ok if she was concerned for Him ..but there was no need to be in such a hurry to visit him...she behaved like she was already committed to him

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon.

Originally posted by ujs30

completely agree...like in yesterdays episode there was no need for her to be so over concerned for Dr Ashutosh..i mean it was ok if she was concerned for Him ..but there was no need to be in such a hurry to visit him...she behaved like she was already committed to him

ya agree with u. look at today's episode. the way she started in her talking to show her concern for ashu was unreal. agreed that u r in love with him and concern for his health but this is not way to show your concern. she was behaving like they are married couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Her character is required to be over chirpy and bubbly but with time their is a certain maturity coming into her character and that will progress as she falls deeply in love...but I am really enjoying the character of Nidhi as she is such a breath of fresh air and such a feel good character and Kritika has done full justice to portraying Nidhi so I don't feel that she is over acting at present...maybe in the earlier episodes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati--Anushka--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.