*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
That line made me smirk and also made me realise how different the two sisters are from each other. One cannot stop talking, the other needs to be pushed to utter a few words. One doesn't think before acting, the other thinks way too much before doing anything. They're both extremists in their own way. They are actually more similar to their respective hone waale husbands than they are to each other. The opposites in this show aren't the romantic couples for a change that's why Jeevika-Manvi are so much in need of each other.

Jeevika will only speak up when pushed to the limit and that's why I feel that when she won't be able to bare distance from her sister, she will say something to everyones surprise including Manvi. I cannot imagine Swaminiji's reaction. Sure she is going to prove to be a hurdle between Viren-Jeevika, Virat-Manvi but her biggest issue will be the sisters!

P.S Krystal and Nia share the most warm chemistry as sisters!Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthi_m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post...Loved your description of the two sisters and how they are so different from each other and extreme in their own ways and how both of them need each other to complement one other.Swaminiji already showing signs of not tolerating the love between the sisters. She already expressed it during the Karwa chauth when Manvi felt ill and how she fasted for ther sister
Loving the sister's chemistryEdited by sruthi_m - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Reemz...very well described both the sisters. The extremism and the opposite nature of sisters is the one that pulls them towards each other.
Swamini openly declared today that after marriage she will break relationship between both the sisters. I think that extreme push will be out of Jeevika's limits and will make her open her mouth..Will be interesting to see that track.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely topic Reemz.. 🤗

True that .. the two sisters so different and they have just the same husband types.. may be that is why they are made to be married in the same home so they balance out each other.. LOLLL…

Laxman to Ram  and Geeta to Sita … LOL!

Jeevika will only speak up when pushed to the limit and that's why I feel that when she won't be able to bare distance from her sister, she will say something to everyones surprise including Manvi.

Reemz..

I wanted to make a topic on this. So true!!! I love how they have shown Jeevika very quiet and demure but when absolutely needed she puts her point thru and strongly –her confrontation with BG when she was getting to Mannu and Jeevika with Viren when she was telling him about Dr Manan. I feel she is not the one that will let anyone get way with crap when it is people she loves that are in line.

Krystal and Nia's chemistry is amazing.. and more heartwarming after seeing the onsite shooting pics.. they say a thousand words.

*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sruthi_m

Nice post...Loved your description of the two sisters and how they are so different from each other and extreme in their own ways and how both of them need each other to complement one other.Swaminiji already showing signs of not tolerating the love between the sisters. She already expressed it during the Karwa chauth when Manvi felt ill and how she fasted for ther sister

Loving the sister's chemistry

Yeh, behno ka ajeeb sa pyar has bugged her since Day 1. She's already waiting for the day that Jeevika seperates from Manvi. I think she's in for a huge shock! :)
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Awesome post Reemz...very well described both the sisters. The extremism and the opposite nature of sisters is the one that pulls them towards each other.

Swamini openly declared today that after marriage she will break relationship between both the sisters. I think that extreme push will be out of Jeevika's limits and will make her open her mouth..Will be interesting to see that track.

I think the closer the day comes, the further her realization will hit that she can't stay without Manvi and that may trigger something off in the last minute.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Lovely topic Reemz.. 🤗

True that .. the two sisters so different and they have just the same husband types.. may be that is why they are made to be married in the same home so they balance out each other.. LOLLL'

Laxman to Ram  and Geeta to Sita ' LOL!

Jeevika will only speak up when pushed to the limit and that's why I feel that when she won't be able to bare distance from her sister, she will say something to everyones surprise including Manvi.

Reemz..

I wanted to make a topic on this. So true!!! I love how they have shown Jeevika very quiet and demure but when absolutely needed she puts her point thru and strongly 'her confrontation with BG when she was getting to Mannu and Jeevika with Viren when she was telling him about Dr Manan. I feel she is not the one that will let anyone get way with crap when it is people she loves that are in line.

Krystal and Nia's chemistry is amazing.. and more heartwarming after seeing the onsite shooting pics.. they say a thousand words.

LOL @Geeta to Seeta!!

Why didn't you make a topic Vz!!! :( Please do :$ Vaise bhi sab romance ke peeche hai so not many will make topics on the sisters but I adore them so just had to say something.

Yup their offscreen chemistry obviously helps a lot! 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think the closer the day comes, the further her realization will hit that she can't stay without Manvi and that may trigger something off in the last minute.

I think wedding will go off smoothly and once Jeevika is in Chandigarh and is away from Manvi, then the realization will hit her badly. This distance will cause troubles and will be witnessed by Swamini. And I am sure Jeevika will be a surprise package for Vadheras. Jeevika will be one affected most by this separation from Manvi.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anju I think jeevi will be in line with the character cause if she reacts harshly then it will cause issues with viren.

I think Manu will jump in their house, un invited and create issues lol like Rekha of khoobsurat movie.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

I think wedding will go off smoothly and once Jeevika is in Chandigarh and is away from Manvi, then the realization will hit her badly. This distance will cause troubles and will be witnessed by Swamini. And I am sure Jeevika will be a surprise package for Vadheras. Jeevika will be one affected most by this separation from Manvi.

That may well happen. For now Jeevika is too worried about Manvi being left alone but when she realizes how lonely she will be without her, something unexpected may happen.