Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

Suriya buys a bike

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Guess why? To drop his daughter Diya at school. "She likes a lot riding a motorbike and because of her I have bought home a new two-wheeler. I drop her at school whenever I find time, of course by wearing a helmet," says the 'Bodhi Dharman' of '7aum Arivu'.

Heaping laurels on his daughter, Suriya says, "Diya is so matured and she bonds very well with her younger brother Dev. The very first thing she does after coming back home from school is to search for Dev. Jyothika and I are gifted with Diya and Dev."

The Sivakumars give so much importance to the two children at their home- Diya and Dev. It is a habit of the family to go out for dinner on Saturdays and these two little members decide where the elders should take them. "Yes they are the deciding authorities," adds their uncle Karthi.

"Because, that's how our dad celebrated three of us (he, Suriya and sister Brinda) and we are now doing the same to Diya and Dev. They are so cute and intelligent. Both share a great affection for each other and spending time with them is our important work at home," he says.

Source: Indiaglitz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3-Ramya-Vani19MP_Radha

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
aawww!!!!!!
that's so cute!!!
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
awww that is sooo adorable... really a loving father
Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
So sweet... Tongue
-Ramya- Viewbie
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
aww so sweet.
 thnx for sharing
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index