7 october WU, Will murli marry Vani?

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys, sorry for late update. A bit late but still, happy Eid mubarak to everyone. 

Bharti wakes up in a temple and she gets emotional seeing a mother taking care of her child, she thinks about her own parents.

Murli is taking care of Vehaan. A song is playing in the background and the camera goes to Bharti to Vani and Murli. Vani remembers Murli and how good he is, Murli remembers Bharti, Bharti' hmm nothing of course. Murli thinks "no one can take Bharti's place!"

Kamla exposes to everyone except Murli that she asked Vani to marry Murli. Bansi says that it would have been better to talk with Murli first. Murli hears this and seems angry at Kamla. Kamla tells all the good sides of Vani. Murli agrees but says that there is "respect" between them and not love so she must be embarrassed because she can't give any answer.

Vani enters at this moment and says that she is alive right now thanks to him and then she agrees on marrying him. Happy music in the bg and everyone seems happy except Murli. He is rather shocked but don't say a thing. Kamla asks him if he is okay to marry her. Bansi proposes to Murli and Vani to talk alone before deciding anything. Everyone leaves.

Murli says that he hopes that she isn't marrying him out of responsibility. She shouldn't forget her dreams. He adds that if she takes back her words, there will be no badmouthing, and no consequences.

She responds that she only began to see him as a potential husband after Kamla asked her and that he corresponds to her expectations of a partner life. Murli says that he doesn't want to lie to her and that even now he only loves and thinks of Bharti. He'll marry her only for Veehan and because everyone in his family wants him to. He says that if the girl takes really care of the family and Veehan then he'll try his best to treat her as a wife. Vani agrees again saying that she knows what Bharti means to him but she'll try her best to make her place in his heart. Also, she already loves everyone one in this family that it won't be a problem to her. Now she wants to know if HE is really happy about this wedding and if he'll see her as a wife. He says that maybe kismaat wants them to get married so he won't go against that. Dhumroo appears and calls everyone to say that they both agreed. Gau seems really happy too and wants the wed to be as soon as possible.

Murli looks sad.

End.

During the epi i was particularly sad for Bharti. I really wish that she'll have a happy end cause till now she only got problems. 
Thanks for reading :)
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks @bavdfan for a wonderful update.

it was was a very sad episode. i felt very emotional for bharti and murli both. unlike sudha, i really do like vani, but despite my likeness for her, i just cannot see murli with anybody else other than bharti. 

murli got trapped by all sorts of emotional blackmailing, but there were a moment or two where, according to my expectations, he should have shown more emotions for his missing wife. also, he succumbed a bit too early under family pressure. 

what makes me happy though is the hope that all the 'shaadi' talk will eventually lead for bharti/murli reunion. so the sooner we get over this phase, the better for us. hopefully this whole thing comes to bharti- murli seeing each other by the end of this week.
taklima_naj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I cant stand anymore and also vani, its inly 4 months bharati missing, how can they think about rermarrying , ridicolous, for last two three episides I am just dragging the moments, not really listen what they say.

Pls CVS reunite as soon as possible.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh oh looks like my comment didnt post

anyways  i just hope before things finalise vani does see bharti pic and tells all lal family about it  and that puts an end to this shaadi track

i still think vani is not tht selfish and understands murli position

and bharti at temple hope some miracle happens soon
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked both Sudha & Vani, but thought less of Vani given her circumstances.  Sudha was getting beaten and trying to exit an ugly marriage, and Murli seemed to her to be the only ticket out of it.  It wasn't Sudha's fault that she was married to RA, but it was Vani's fault that she tried to elope w/o discussing w/ her parents after which they barred her from returning.

All that said, Vani, like Sudha, seems like she would step aside if Bharti returns.  I do hope it doesn't go as far as a mandap, but gets resolved early enough, but knowing these CVs, they just won't resist this melodrama of desecrating marriage mandaps.  Unlike anybody else here, I am rooting for this to end on Nov 28, b'cos otherwise, if they extend it for 6 months, we'll be subjected to another 6 months of kachchra, which we don't need.  Paswan has demonstrated - the second time now after LD - that they don't know how to lay out a story.  That's all we needed to know.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vrish i also agree this drama has to end on right note and extending has no meaning as far as i can see.  looteri dulhan lost the concept in beginning and same here

if cvs wanted extension they shud hv cut short misery of bharti. right from beginning she has been subjected to loads of things and hardly any happiness has come for her.

if cvs want to portray something then better make it positive and bharti though i like the actress juhi  but bharti hasnt done anything sensible as yet..

hope this track ends soon and vani does something worthwhile soon

and kamla cant do anything except roll out her big eyes

and gaushala wud twist and turn her eyes

uff
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What ever u all ppl say i agree, Bharti had really very sad & hard time & they shud really make her life easy but thestory is actually on her struggle 4 life which they r trying to show. I know v cant tolerate this much suffering in Bharti as well as Murli's life but y opting for an end it can go 4 long, as i said so many serials run with stupid tracks & new entries each time then y not this. Again i also know Raakesh was dum with LD but he was really good with this & other ealier shows so v hope he takes  BAVD again to heights & make us happy...
PLSSS NO ENDING BUT A VERY HAPPY REUNION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!  
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
uaassshi

Had this story been about Bharti's suffering, I'd have agreed w/ you, and watched.  Originally, when this started, it was supposed to be about the travails of a midget, so I was intrigued.  They showed a few things pretty realistically - like Murli's friends teasing Bharti @ college, Bharti getting mauled @ a Baraat where only Murli saved her, et al.  But the show had very quickly turned into a saas-bahu show: everything they've shown happening w/ Bharti could/would have happened w/ any woman who got married into this family and got Gau for a jethani.  There were a few episodes, like when Bharti was w/ Amit, that seemed to show the serial veering on the right track, but Bharti's re-marriage to Murli actually spoilt it all.  

After the exits of Rupesh, Amit & Sudha, Bharti just ran into one problem after another not unique to midgets, but just the usual faltu stuff - first the ghissa pitta w/ Murari, then the several month tolerance of Chimpti, her pregnancy (okay, here her pregnancy was complicated due to her height), then that Vaishno Devi visit and her accident, and then, the show has been going from bad to worse.  She ends up w/ some godmen, then starts looking for ghosts of her past life, and if that wasn't inane enough, they even had us lead into an attempted child sacrifice.  Then she runs into Murari & Kartik, then the ransom note and now this marriage.

Sorry, but except for a few isolated incidents in b/w, I didn't get how this serial has anything to do w/ the struggles of a midget.  Rather, it was the story of one third rate family who's luckily struck gold by having their son marry the midget daughter of a tycoon, and how members of that family have been trying to manipulate things for their selfish ends.  In other words, its nothing more than a saas bahu show - the only difference being that you have a really short bahu.  But if I want to watch saas bahu shows, there are a lot of better ones on other channels @ the same timeslot.
bavdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hashbrown

thanks @bavdfan for a wonderful update.

it was was a very sad episode. i felt very emotional for bharti and murli both. unlike sudha, i really do like vani, but despite my likeness for her, i just cannot see murli with anybody else other than bharti. 

murli got trapped by all sorts of emotional blackmailing, but there were a moment or two where, according to my expectations, he should have shown more emotions for his missing wife. also, he succumbed a bit too early under family pressure. 

what makes me happy though is the hope that all the 'shaadi' talk will eventually lead for bharti/murli reunion. so the sooner we get over this phase, the better for us. hopefully this whole thing comes to bharti- murli seeing each other by the end of this week.

I totally agree ! I kinda like Vani too, even though i couldn't stand Sudha but Murli w/o Bharti just can't happen. In this epi we could really see that Murli was missing Bharti but that's true, there is no enough moments of this type, i don't mean that i want to see him emotionally tortured but to be more realistic, they should show some more scenes. 

When he agreed after family pressure i thought "man must be completely exhausted" so i forgave him. But of course i hope that this wed won't happen.