Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi & Modi Mansion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KDD95

KDD95

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Even if Urmila blackmails Sonal I do not know how Rashi can go back as she will not be forgiven for calling the police on the Modis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi & Modi Mansion" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I read in an article over the last few days that she will recant her charges against Kokila, as a result the whole matter will be dropped because of her testimony, so she is feeling remorse about what she and her mother have done.

I thought your topic when I read the title would be about Rashi's love of the Modi mansion...ROFL, because you know when she and her mother in the morning went outside the gate and were standing underneath the name "Modi Mansion" and when everyone followed the police to be going to the police station yes Rashi question herself whether they were doing the right thing, with her loud murmuring but did you see that lingering glance at he inside of the mansion? Of course she was regarding that polished white mausoleum as home for a year...Big smile don't get me wrong I think it's the best house in telly world but the lingering glance at the house by Rashi was evident today. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_Ichangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I read in an article over the last few days that she will recant her charges against Kokila, as a result the whole matter will be dropped because of her testimony, so she is feeling remorse about what she and her mother have done.

I thought your topic when I read the title would be about Rashi's love of the Modi mansion...ROFL, because you know when she and her mother in the morning went outside the gate and were standing underneath the name "Modi Mansion" and when everyone followed the police to be going to the police station yes Rashi question herself whether they were doing the right thing, with her loud murmuring but did you see that lingering glance at he inside of the mansion? Of course she was regarding that polished white mausoleum as home for a year...Big smile don't get me wrong I think it's the best house in telly world but the lingering glance at the house by Rashi was evident today. 

well who wouldn't chose the modi mension over urmilas house LOLLOL

However to come back to the original topic. I don't know how she will be back also. I mean seriously there can be no realistic track, which would acomplish that. However that does not mean that it won't happen by those cvsConfused

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

However to come back to the original topic. I don't know how she will be back also. I mean seriously there can be no realistic track, which would acomplish that. However that does not mean that it won't happen by those cvsConfused

I think it was @chennaigirl that said that her coming clean about Kokila in this plan of her mother's might be her first strategy to get back, though we had remorse from her today, she might think it through and decide you know this case if it goes to court it's our word against theres and we don't have any independent witness, it will probably fall through and as a result the best cause of action is to recant my original testimony and appear like I'm changing, that is so a Rashi thing to do, remember that manipulation she pulled with the mango boxes on Goham?

We can see Jigar still loves Rashi though his hard on her now, you could see he didn't like that business of sending her out of the house, also he had no intention of telling on her to his family, so he will be mopping around and Gopi with her soft heart will speak to Kokila see my Rashi behn is not all bad she saved you with the police charge, look at deverji he misses Rashi behn maji can't you do something and Kokila will go take her back to the MM.

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by d-luna88

I think it was @chennaigirl that said that her coming clean about Kokila in this plan of her mother's might be her first strategy to get back, though we had remorse from her today, she might think it through and decide you know this case if it goes to court it's our word against theres and we don't have any independent witness, it will probably fall through and as a result the best cause of action is to recant my original testimony and appear like I'm changing, that is so a Rashi thing to do, remember that manipulation she pulled with the mango boxes on Goham?

We can see Jigar still loves Rashi though his hard on her now, you could see he didn't like that business of sending her out of the house, also he had no intention of telling on her to his family, so he will be mopping around and Gopi with her soft heart will speak to Kokila see my Rashi behn is not all bad she saved you with the police charge, look at deverji he misses Rashi behn maji can't you do something and Kokila will go take her back to the MM.

I also believe she will be back in the Modi mension but I'm just hoping it will not be so soon. I wouldn't put it past Urshi to have planned to revoke their statement by Rashi so she looks good. However I'm not sure about Jigar. It really did seem as if he did not like the whole Rashi being kicked out bit, but couldn't that also be because he feels ashamed to have been tricked by Rashi? and because he does not like his married life being discussed by the whole family and infront of his beloved bhai and bhabi? We properly have to see how his feelings will progress in the upcoming episodes. If he really can't get over Rashi than they should get back together (after Rashi had her personality transplant of course LOL)

I starting to get confinced that my wish for a divorce will stay unfulfilled Ouch well than Rashi just has to change!!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top