Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kya Hua Tera Vaada?...Woh Iraada? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Sometimes I feel that Kunal misbehaves with her to this extent because He feels attracted towards her and he knows that he is not allowed (by himself) to do that. When you are attracted to someone, there are two ways to show it: 1. You verbally express your attraction to them and receiving the same response in return. 2. You fight off the attraction by misbehaving with that person out of frustration.

I think in this case Kunal does feel attracted to her, but given the circumstances, he can't express it to her hence this crude behavior.
exactly...and he don't want to accept to himself he is getting attracted towards her...may be to keep himself away from that attraction he hurts her ultimately he hurts himself...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Hua Tera Vaada?...Woh Iraada? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
superb post dearEmbarrassed

kunu very badAngry

poor siddhi Cry

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

nice post , he is very rough naa but i have seen many women get attracted to these rugged type of menLOL

vansh from uttaran is an example , he had so many girls drooling over himLOL
the latest being kunal and arnav
personally i dont like this attitude of men , they treat girls real bad
being a guy myself i cannot relate to most of the male leads portrayed , they portray men who boss over insult their wives
i have liked only two three male leads till now one is dr shashank(karan wahi from dmg), he was the real gentlemen , the other is dr ashutosh from ktlk
but kunal is not that bad  he does says sorry fatafat, but i dont understand how much siddhi has to prove herself to be in kunal good books , he has accused siddhi many times and fallen falt
yet he keeps doing it ths attitude of him is bugging me Angry

Edited by intruderfast - 07 November 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1-Swetha--RD-

angel001

angel001

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

[QUOTE=Iamrani]Sometimes I feel that Kunal misbehaves with her to this extent because He feels attracted towards her and he knows that he is not allowed (by himself) to do that. When you are attracted to someone, there are two ways to show it: 1. You verbally express your attraction to them and receiving the same response in return. 2. You fight off the attraction by misbehaving with that person out of frustration.

I think in this case Kunal does feel attracted to her, but given the circumstances, he can't express it to her hence this crude behavior.
exactly...and he don't want to accept to himself he is getting attracted towards her...may be to keep himself away from that attraction he hurts her ultimately he hurts himself...Ouch[

Me too think so..i hope aft this case ends both confess their feelings...Smile

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

superb post dearEmbarrassed

kunu very badAngry

poor siddhi Cry
Thanks. Glad you agree to my analysis.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

nice post , he is very rough naa but i have seen many women get attracted to these rugged type of menLOL

vansh from uttaran is an example , he had so many girls drooling over himLOL
the latest being kunal and arnav
personally i dont like this attitude of men , they treat girls real bad
being a guy myself i cannot relate to most of the male leads portrayed , they portray men who boss over insult their wives
i have liked only two three male leads till now one is dr shashank(karan wahi from dmg), he was the real gentlemen , the other is dr ashutosh from ktlk
but kunal is not that bad  he does says sorry fatafat, but i dont understand how much siddhi has to prove herself to be in kunal good books , he has accused siddhi many times and fallen falt
yet he keeps doing it ths attitude of him is bugging me Angry
I am in complete agreement with you. I am also very glad that in spite of being a guy you, do not support that kind of behavior in men. I mean in movies or TV these kind of men can be very attractive and desirable, but in realty, no girl/woman would prefer these guys. Women always like, sweet, nice, caring and understanding guys in real life.

Hope for Siddhi's sake that Kunal can give up that I am better than you attitude and be understandings towards her feelings as well. 

Sorry, I don't watch any of the other soaps you have mentioned except for KTLK, so I don't know any of those male leads either, but Dr Ashutosh is a sweetheart, man of very few words, but a sweetheart indeed.

Edited by Iamrani - 08 November 2011 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Tinaa

Tinaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Seeing her crying didnt make an iota of difference to him...whaqt the hell...he is inhuman,...and on top of that he calls up Richa to tell her about his new job...waht the hell...when did Richa become his confidante...what about that showdown with Richa ...that he doesnt want to ever see her face...and now he confides in her about his new job...Kunal doesnt know himself waht he is doing...too stupid for a Gold Medalist vaqil...and Poor Siddi...i pity her stqate with a husband like Kunal who proposed her and begged her hand in marriage for his mom...and this is the treatment he dishes out to her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tinaa

Seeing her crying didnt make an iota of difference to him...whaqt the hell...he is inhuman,...and on top of that he calls up Richa to tell her about his new job...waht the hell...when did Richa become his confidante...what about that showdown with Richa ...that he doesnt want to ever see her face...and now he confides in her about his new job...Kunal doesnt know himself waht he is doing...too stupid for a Gold Medalist vaqil...and Poor Siddi...i pity her stqate with a husband like Kunal who proposed her and begged her hand in marriage for his mom...and this is the treatment he dishes out to her
Totally in agreement with you. Not sure why the CVs are showing Kunal in such a bad light these days. I mean his character always had a big ego and attitude, but he was nice as the same time. Now he is only acting like a total jerk. Difficult to like him at current right?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.