Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys, just a thought came to my mind. Didn't Kunal promise Siddhi that he would never try to take Anand's (meaning Husband's) place in Siddhi's heart? Also, he had made many more promises to her regarding how they won't ever be like husband wife and there will be no rishataa between them yada yada yada. However, now it seems like all those promises were only about Dil Ka Rishata and not Badan Ka Rishta right? 😆😆. 

I mean He doesn't seem to care to touch her inappropriately whenever it's convenient to him😕 right? Also, isn't he a hypocrite in the sense that He told Siddhi not to observe KC because She was not really his wife, but when it came down to going to that party, he said, "After all Tum Meri Patni ho, Ab tum Chaho ya na Chaho, tumhe party mein to Chalana hi Padega". What was that all about?

So Basically, Siddhi is his wife only when he wants her to be? The other times It's just Samajhauta ka rishta hai. Great Going Kunal😕. I just want to know for Siddhi's sake  "Kya hua Tera vaada? The ones he made to her before marriage😭?
great post rani.👏...ab seem rekha tho raha nahi...😆...the moment he danced with her the seemarekha gaya tel lene😆

waise he told that i am your husband and u r my patin ,whether u like it or not u have to come with me to the party.fine he took advantage of pati lable and danced with her...finally what he did? he left her half way in the  party to go home all alone that too during late night and went to batliwala...when he said i am ur pati and took her to the party is it not that stupid pati;s responsibility to bring back her patni safelylong with him...as  he took her along with him...and at the end he appeared near the door as innocent as baby...argh!😡

Agreed shumi, If he posed his rights of a husband on Siddhi to take her to the party, then it was his duty to bring her back home safely as well. No matter how much differences they have or should I say he has because Siddhi doesn't see m to have any problems with him, Anyhow, her safety and her dignity should come first for him.

As a husband, it's his job to maintain her dignity at home and in public. He claims to be her husband at times, but doesn't fulfill his duties as a husband towards her. I am like make up your mind Kunal, she is or she isn't your wife. whichever decision you make, follow it whole heartily. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Agreed shumi, If he posed his rights of a husband on Siddhi to take her to the party, then it was his duty to bring her back home safely as well. No matter how much differences they have or should I say he has because Siddhi doesn't see m to have any problems with him, Anyhow, her safety and her dignity should come first for him.

As a husband, it's his job to maintain her dignity at home and in public. He claims to be her husband at times, but doesn't fulfill his duties as a husband towards her. I am like make up your mind Kunal, she is or she isn't your wife. whichever decision you make, follow it whole heartily. 
exactly...he referred her devil in front of her boss...in front of his worst enemy...don't he know that if he do so what respect she will have in her office... just imagine...same referal if she would have ma de in front of richa  ...zameen aasmaan ek karde tha ....😡
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Absolutly dear.😛...i agree😛...Kunal was at his worst behaviour.😡😡...dragging the poor girl to the party😡🤢...humilaiting her at every possilble pause😡😡🤢 ...calling her names😡🤢...like Devil 😡and bitter half..😡😡..he says that he doesnt consider her as his wife😕😕 but he said today that: meri apni biwi meri peeth peeche mera mazak uda rahi hai...😡...wow...how convinient..🤢...and wat a hypocrite😡🤢...he dreagged on the dance floor and danced with her forcefully😕...wat double standards😡🤢...i wanted to slap him today for behaving like that.😡...he really dissapointed me today.😡🤢...wen its his convinience she is his wife other than that she is a nuisance😡...yuck Kunal..🤢...plzzz clear ur mind😡

1)I think that taking place of Anand he ref to taking that place Anand holds in her heart ..so he meant he wud never try to take that place that Anand has in her heart  in other words he is never going to try and be the love of her life.

2)Abt the wife part he did say before their marriage in that very convo that u will b my wife and i will try to keep u happy ..okay he hasnt kept her happy cause he probly doesnt know what happiness is ne longer...and bec he suffers frm that inner frustration and complex it spills out ..and he def see's things frm his POV and doesnt realize that there can be another reason for things being as they are

3)Not asking her to keep KC was bec he knows he doesnt hold that imp place for her ...

But all in all he may use tha harshest of words and do the strangest of things but her tears do matter and he cant see her hurt so he has said sorry before this time he shall say it again   and mayb this whole thing may just make him realize what really Siddhi is all abt and what is his feeling for her

Sometimes I feel that Kunal misbehaves with her to this extent because He feels attracted towards her and he knows that he is not allowed (by himself) to do that. When you are attracted to someone, there are two ways to show it: 1. You verbally express your attraction to them and receiving the same response in return. 2. You fight off the attraction by misbehaving with that person out of frustration.

I think in this case Kunal does feel attracted to her, but given the circumstances, he can't express it to her hence this crude behavior.
Originally posted by rdfan

..okay he hasnt kept her happy cause he probly doesnt know what happiness is ne longer...and bec he suffers frm that inner frustration and complex it spills out ..and he def see's things frm his POV and doesnt realize that there can be another reason for things being as they are

3)Not asking her to keep KC was bec he knows he doesnt hold that imp place for her ...

But all in all he may use tha harshest of words and do the strangest of things but her tears do matter and he cant see her hurt so he has said sorry before this time he shall say it again   and mayb this whole thing may just make him realize what really Siddhi is all abt and what is his feeling for her

great analysis of kunal👏

Sometimes I feel that Kunal misbehaves with her to this extent because He feels attracted towards her and he knows that he is not allowed (by himself) to do that. When you are attracted to someone, there are two ways to show it: 1. You verbally express your attraction to them and receiving the same response in return. 2. You fight off the attraction by misbehaving with that person out of frustration.

I think in this case Kunal does feel attracted to her, but given the circumstances, he can't express it to her hence this crude behavior.
exactly...and he don't want to accept to himself he is getting attracted towards her...may be to keep himself away from that attraction he hurts her ultimately he hurts himself...
superb post dear😳

kunu very bad😡

poor siddhi 😭