Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Vidya for TDP or Rani for NOKJ. Wait! I just missed out Katrina for MBKD. I think she will win the popular awards unless TDP does really good business. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
oh dear lord...

anywayz...does anyone think kangana stands a chance for TWM? or anushka for Ladies vs rickie bahl???? or chitrangadha for Yeh saali zindagi??
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

oh dear lord...

anywayz...does anyone think kangana stands a chance for TWM? or anushka for Ladies vs rickie bahl???? or chitrangadha for Yeh saali zindagi??

I would be happy and smiling  if they even nominate Kangana, Chitrangada or Anushka...
Hunk101 thumbnail
Vidya Balan for The Dirty Picture or NOKJ, thats for sure. One thing which Vidya always manages to get is critical acclaim for all her movies. Priyanka didnt get boxoffice success for 7 Khoon maaf so I doubt.

Popular category I am not sure, Kareena for Bodyguard may be or Katreena for MBKD. But anyways you never know whose the audience favourite. Katreena always tops all polls & public ratings.
Edited by Hunk101 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

stylish actress of 2011? 😆 but she was good in mausam. i wonder if she will be nominated since the movie bombed and the role was not that memorable!

didn't Filmfair give Saif an Motto Look of the Year for Kal Ho Na Ho  ðŸ˜›

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
most Probably Vidya for the dirty picture..

Kareena did nothing in Ra.one she was not even needed..

same goes for Asin in Ready.. and i havent seen NOKJ

Priyanka i just cannot stand her..😆

Vidya for The Dirty Picture

-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
may be vidya for dirty pictyure
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

oh dear lord...

Kangana was good but I felt her dialogue deliveries were a little weak...Anushka...well she might be if her performance is great which I hope :D and Chit S well...I really liked her...I kinda get disappointed someone like her doesn't get a lot of recognition because I watched Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi...and she totally blew me away...I was like...WOW...she can definitely act!😃😛
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The Dirty Picture has not released so I don't think it'd be fair to announce Vidya as the winner yet. She might blow our minds off but only time can tell.

As of now, Priyanka for SKM. The movie's box office status might dampen her chances of winning but if we discount that aspect then she completely deserves it this year. I'm rooting for her.

Apart from her, I think Kalki was pretty good in 'The girl in yellow boots'. But that's not even on the radar so forget it.