I have a question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I just started watching TVD and am on the season 2,epi 2 where Damon kisses Katherine and she says she always loved Stefan. Now did she truly love Stefan or did she say it to provoke him?Also, at this point,hasnt he started feeling for Elena and hating Katherine...why did he start to kiss Katherine?

I would appreciate if someone could answer...thanks in advance!

Edited by rose82 - 07 November 2011 at 11:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have a question" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Yes. Damon was already in love with Elena... but as you know she was a dead end.
He tried ignoring Katherine and acted coldly toward her at first but considering he's loved her for the last 145 years... there was only so much he could resist. He kissed her... but before it went any further he stopped to ask Katherine the truth... thinking maybe they could start over... maybe he could give her another chance and as it turned out she broke his heart yet again. 
Yes. Katherine wasn't lying... she did love Stefan. Back in 1864 Stefan played hard to get after he found out she was a vampire... she tried to pursue him via compulsion while Damon
 loved her blindly. She played Damon... 
1864 flashback-She reminisces about kissing Stefan while both the brothers were lying dead before they woke up in transition... she said something like 'we'll be together again... Stefan'  

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the explanation Team Damon.Aww... I feel bad for Damon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top