Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Double Dhamaka =Double Fun 2day!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hey frndsSmile ... i feel today was the bst epi. of ktlk till now... as it revealed many things...wht say.. as it was  already known to us dat nidhi will hv to face malika once she plans to join back the hosp... & we were nt wrong LOL bt i toh had defo. nt expected dis ..nidhi got a double blow = As big boss says "Double Vatt" LOL... firstly ashu. had an accident ...& her happiness was destroyed ...she got soo restless... & her Confused of wheather she is in luv or nt got more deeper ...& the worst part was wen she had to bear the extra rudeness of malika & dis tym defo. without a reason ... her rudeness was somewhere justified wen she destroyed AshNi candle light date ...where ashu. did things which were nt justified according to her ... bt her anger & rudeness towards nidhi today was nt at all justified ...seriously her rudeness got out of limits .. as nidhi was only showing concern towards ashu. condition  & the way she reacted amased mee ...nt picking up her calls even once ... i think more than angry she got sacred at the thought of losing ashu. even wen shes nt sure of nidhi feelings towards him ... i wonder how will she react wen AshNi luv track will actually start ... the way she reacted today made me feel dat she doesnt hv enuff confidence in herself dat she will be able to vow ashu. no matter wht... it also indicated dat she blieves dat nidhi is capable to break ashutosh hardstone personality and make him change his ideas abt luv & marriage ... Anyways we all know dat nidhi cn do anything & any person wud fall in luv wid her ..she doesnt hv to force anyone to fall in luv with her unlyk malika... so lets see wht happens nxt... wud luv to read ur reviews abt today ...in all it was surely  worth watching Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozrima001justpratirabzonedgeyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Double Dhamaka =Double Fun 2day!!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.