Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak Scenes gushing-up shanak's pathshala pg 4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sangitasengupta

sangitasengupta

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hi Rooj,

adore the idea!!!for us Shanak infected patients,all the scenes are to gush,drool and sigh for

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanak Scenes gushing-up shanak's pathshala pg 4 (Page 4)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
That scene! makes
me laugh! ahahaha and ! hug ! Was very butyfull.karan expression was to good.

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey Rooj great ideaThumbs Up...and the scene reminds of the gudold paatshala daysDay Dreaming...those were the days...filled with fun and comedyDay Dreaming...and above all the episodes that brought them closer to each other...thnx  for the updateBig smile

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OOOHHH...WOW...awesome thread Clap

Relive the shanak magic !!!

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Rooj seriously u are going to do it Thanx dear I will defintiely read and appreciate Smile

shonai

shonai

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!! nice idea
loved the scene...they r really very cute

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I will be updating guys! Sorry for being late, I got lots going on at home so inshaAllah I will be updating today!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Ok another attempt and I hope this time it doesn't get deleted. lol

anyways will do my comments in Red and well the scene in Italics.

Shanak's Pathshala

Khanak enters the room calling out to Shaan because he is upset with her. As soon as she enters, she sees the room dark so she turns on the light and sees the room changed into Khanak's Pathshala (I don't understand hindi so someone has to explain to me. lol). and their national anthem starts (the one that I love the most, every time I hear it, i feel something...OMG im missing it soo much that I want to watch them all over again! no Jodi to this date has matched them! They blow my mind away!). Khanak is all smiles and looking around (Yashu's smile is angelic, it seems she really loved it in real. great acting). Shaan enters from behind and smiles looking at her and then changes his expressions to that of being at mad and thinks that today she has to manao him and he won't relent till she does that (Superb acting by KT! I love it!!!) Khanak comes upto him and asks him that he did all this for her and that no one has done something like this for her before (Simply superb...bad timing but superbly delivered and KT"s expressions were amazing). Khanak senses something is wrong so she starts with her sorry lecture saying that she didn't understand him and his feelings and then she says that instead he understood her and her feelings by doing this pathshala for her (Yashu's expressions were bang on and cute!!! the transition was beautiful!!!)  and that he "praband" all the books (lmfao...KT"s expressions were bang on...the shud hindi had him going...it seems he is fit for this role because he played himself to the T...). She asks for forgiveness and says that she is sorry in her half english and half hindi way (Yashu's expressions are just amazing!! superb! and while KT stands there but I think too much huffing was done so his acting was a bit over-done). She keeps apologizing and he doesn't relent and then she asks him to rid of the anger since they are friends and he doesn't relent and she asks him to turn around and he doesn't turn but he smiles because this was what he was looking for. Then she is on her knees and giving her bhashan of explaining things to him of how she was trying to help him and why she did it and Shaan thinks to himself that she won't stop so he will have to make her quite (Yashu's expressions were sooo cute, that of a child...awww I miss Khanak and KT as usual good). He tells her to shut up and to get up and tells her that even though the paathshala is small but its good na (Karan's expressions when he raises his eyebrows are bang on his, not acting but his own, the way he said it and the way he delivered it was just too good. when he says kyu he blushes then. then Yashu's expressions to follow are her own, there is a slight smile that says it was a yashu smile, this part of the scene has yasharan written all over it). Then he asks her to get her books and pencil and Khanak cutely agrees and follow and before she goes he tells her thank you. Khanak doesn't leave so he asks her what happened now and Khanak tells him that some Mahapurush has said that in friendship there is no sorry and no thankoo (awww sooo cute...i miss this!) and Shaan smiles and then corrects her and she does her famous "haan haan wahi wahi" dialogue. Then she says that she knows how to say thank you and she knows that he has come here thinking that he would not let go of his anger and she has also thought that she won't leave till she manaos him and then she asks him that she had him let of his anger right (KT's expressions and his delivery was bang on to this point and so was Yashu's expressions and delivery! they both were superb!). He first denies it and then he goes behind her and says that maybe and their famous hmmm tune starts (Ok this was def. a yasharan moment, yasharan masti. a mutual understanding. her laugh and his sucking of his lower lip was sooo Yasharan and both are sooo cute and makes me believe that Yasharan are a thing! ). 

Khanak is admiring the room, while Shaan watches (Ok yashu is being herself and Karan smiles when she writes on the board and his smile was his own...sooo apt for the scene). She goes around the room admiring books and talking to him while Shaan sits down and watches her admiring (sooo yasharan moment, their smiles and all). then she asks him that he had made this room for her right? and Shaan is at his sarcastic best when he replies that no no he likes to make every room into a school. Khanak misses the sarcasm and goes to admire the school and says that her "isscool" is sooo good (lmfao...I love this scene now...sooo magical). Shaan corrects her and says that it's not "isscool" but School and then calls her a fool (LMFAO here it comes! lol) Khanak then repeats what he says and asks him that he called her a phool (ROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh how I love this!!!!) and says that she loves phool and asks him which phool he called her (ROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh God...now u want to know that what type of phool he thinks of you? hahahaha). Then comes the most famous scene...the phool vs. fool battle that brings them close to kissing each other wow...I love it...(sooo Yasharan as soon as they stop...at least from karan's side it seems he was looking at her lips for a second and so did she right before they broke apart but their eyelock was magical and their acting was superb!. their haye haye anthem starts and I love it...big eyes and shying away is a treat to watch!!! wow)

Part 2 will up tomorrow! i gotta sleep now and wake up to go to work. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_sweet_shonaisangitasenguptasharon18k.krithikasnigdhanagartara_211RB81

Post Reply New Post

Go to top