Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aankhon hi Aankhon Mein

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
well don't get confused with the title...kuch galat shalat ya romantic nahi hai...its about expressiveness of the eyes of today's show stealer's...

pehle nidhi ji ki baat karein...her eyes today were completely filled with sorrow...each tear of her was a sign of her concern and love for aashu...even after the rude behavior of mallika she was not angry or upset on her...instead she was angry coz she was not able to get news of ashu...and her pain was raising time by time...her eyes shows it all...full with tears and sorrow..

now mallika...she didn't even had her eyes wet...maybe she was sad but it didn't seemed so...i meant there was more anger in her eyes for nidhi than concern for ashu...her eyes today were purely of a vamp not of a friend of ashu...she was upset on nidhi not for aashu's condition...i really was so much hurt on this that rather focusing on ashu her whole focus was on nidz...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07Armu4evaAbhiAnirima001rtmsjustpratirabzonedgeyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aankhon hi Aankhon Mein" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I agree...when Nidhi & Mallu got the news from the nurse that Ashu had an accident...Nidhi looked like she was having slow poisoning but Mallu seemed more concerned about Nidhi than Ashu...Nidhi is the one who looked like she's in love with Dr. Ashutosh...not Mallika. Nidhi looked like she was willing to risk  her life to be with him

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
yes nidhi was showing more concern 4 DrA than DrM.i told this to my mother also.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Well analysed roops!! <3

Love is no longer love when it becomes an obsession.. n thats the thing with Mallu...she has become so single minded in her pursuit to get Ashu to marry her that she has discarded all other human feelings like concern ..care sympathy!!

Nidhi on the other hand cant think of anything but Ashu.. n his health.. Mallus words mean nothing to her before the concern she has for Ashu..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.