Hitler Didi

Indira's Problems - Hurting one

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
well today's epi was like a short glimpse towards the emotional side of the show...the way indira's problem was told was very nice...i became quite emotional too...her problems were really hurting...and the second stanza of the song itself says that her duties have made her so...i felt very bad for her...poor she...everything is upon her now...she lost her life and have now crowned with title of hitler...now i am expecting really great emotional part from the serial...and with RP i am sure it will be more heart-touching...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ange-ratiDANIEL-Xros92-786tanusheeWAZMEshafy_MNSwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamerstyle14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira's Problems - Hurting one" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i thing her past would be pain full ...
that,s  the resin  of hear stick behave 

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
yeahhh..
m also eager 2 knw abt her hitler avatar

ange-rati

Groupbie

ange-rati

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
should do wait now..
but she looking so cute in kharuss avtar LOL

sumonetolub

IF-Rockerz

sumonetolub

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i actually got a lil emotional thinking of her life...especially when you see a person who has so much held inside of them and no one to share it with, you really feel for them...i like that indira has so much depth to her Smile...and i loved the line she said that one day she will laugh too, and so much that her laughter will fill all of delhi...im so in love with this show already!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
i know the episode was so good and rati was too good as indira. I hope that the show lives up to the hype. 

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Rati can really move the viewers to tears in seconds ;-(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.