Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. Beeji is to Jeevika what Jeevika is to Maanvi. Beeji is an intense character, and the actress playing the role (sorry, I do not know the name) is playing it to the ace. Today's scene was so touching. I felt it as a daughter. It is amazing to what lengths our elders are willing to go for our sake. While the dowry obligation has become somewhat obsolete, unfortunately, it still shadows parts of traditional marriage today. The pressures the bride's family faces still out-weigh the groom's (generally speaking). Hopefully, one day, this phenomenon will drop the world of it's curse. Hats off BeejiClap

Cheers,
dc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wohooo...Go Beeji.. (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
d epi was so gud,.i loved it so much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.