Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Reya, I agree with you...

It was out and out Beeji's episode, her Vulnerability behind the tough exterior, her love for her two grandchildren, her sacrifice, her discipline and her emotions were all interwined very beautifully in todays epsidoe...even my heart went to her...

and the show is dng very well till date and justifying each and every character...although, I can keep watching Jeevika and Viren all the time, but I dont mind when the scene shifts to other characters because each has its own shade which is interesting... I like to watch them and analyze them!!

For eg: Today, even chacha won my heart in those 2 mins!! I love Swamini's character sketch - her love for Viren and family, her hold on family and yet the peeping grey shades!!!

Awesome till now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wohooo...Go Beeji.. (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Todays episode was so nice!!! It was funny and emotional! But Beeji...OMG she was super duper fantastic!

Beeji will show that witch Swamini! She wants to seperate Jeevika and Maanvi!! How dare she?!?! Finally someone will show Swamini that she isn't the boss around other people too!!!

Super claps for Beeji!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClap

maankigeet4ever

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
im glad she stood up for jeevika ClapClap & she isn't that mean Big smile

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sangs-

LOLLOL Reya, You saw once and you cried..I saw it thrice and cried , cried and cried.. now you ask me why thrice.. go and read my WU , you will know..LOL 

Me too loved today's epi, it was brilliant. the supporting cast is too good. All are very strong. cant wait for tomorrow...

Wooohooo GO Beeji...Dancing
hahahahLOL..the poor u Sangs...but its no wonder ur updates are so detailed...they are my lifeline when i am at university..so a big thank u for themHug
muahhh

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthi_m

Finally happy to see someone putting a break to Swamniji...she is all over the place taking decisions about this marriage. Loving Bheeji more and more for this

Agree with you how the show has strong side characters...I hope the shows is maintaned the same way going forward and we are not just stick to one charatcer or pair to rule the show which happned to few other shows and the sides characters ignored completely which has spoiled the story. Like how the side characters play an important role to the main leads story
i think cause her character is shown so strong..no one has stood against her...not even her family..so i am so happy to see Beeji take a stand against her...
and even more than that...Swaminiji' reaction to what Beeji says Wink

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

can someone post me a link with the precap cause the videos I saw ended with beeji and jeevika scene 
i am not sure if u still need it hun but here is the link :

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I agree ReyaSmile...

Today's episode was good and all the characters were portrayed well...I didn't agree with Beeji, when she disregarded Manan for being an orphan...I still think she was harsh in that matter...But glad Beeji took a stand for JeevikaThumbs Up...

~May~

I never saw that bit- when did that come? Shocked
ya...when was that ? because i don't recall it..it would be great if someone could give me the date..please and thank u Embarrassed

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Reya, I agree with you...

It was out and out Beeji's episode, her Vulnerability behind the tough exterior, her love for her two grandchildren, her sacrifice, her discipline and her emotions were all interwined very beautifully in todays epsidoe...even my heart went to her...

and the show is dng very well till date and justifying each and every character...although, I can keep watching Jeevika and Viren all the time, but I dont mind when the scene shifts to other characters because each has its own shade which is interesting... I like to watch them and analyze them!!

For eg: Today, even chacha won my heart in those 2 mins!! I love Swamini's character sketch - her love for Viren and family, her hold on family and yet the peeping grey shades!!!

Awesome till now
so true...the few dialogues that chacha said..the way he regards the JM as his daughters...i was like awww...
You are right...Swaminiji's character is very strong..and it's gonna be very important in the further story plot...if she is negative...then i will love hating herBig smileLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.