Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey all...

Enjoyed today's epsiode ? well, i definitely did. One thing i really like about our show is that they is no need for romantic scenes to make the episode...i mean...i would love to see jeevi and virman scenesLOLEmbarrassed.but the team does so well with the rest of the characters and the storyline that i don't feel disappointed when we don't get jeevi and virman...but that's just my opinion..u could of course think otherwise...

oh ya...i totally loved Beeji in this episode Big smile..she looks strict and tough but inside..she is soft as honey ( bad comparison ? LOL) but she loves her children so much...i teared up at the sceneCry..on a side note..please don't watch the episodes in public places..i always tear up at the emotiional scenee EmbarrassedLOL..but i am loving her...and the precap..when she takes a stand for jeevika..i was grinning like a fool Big smile...Go BeejiParty

What did u all think of the episode? Like and comment...make the forum active Big smile

Love,
Reya <3

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilishsruthi_m-Fortune-VirManandJeeVi-Sangs--BreezyGirl-* ~ Roshni ~ *ashred12sunflower52Millerrr88MariQuestFilmsDancingdollLumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wohooo...Go Beeji.." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaVni

Goldie

SaVni

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hahahah haven't watched the episode yet.. But i'm on my way to watch it now.. Sounds like the precap is best :P
Tumbs of you EHMMBH (Y)

Well I agree with you that everytime it is a emotional scene my eyes tears up... sometimes I starts to cry :( ... Welll Well.. what can we do.. this show has stolen out hearts :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaVni

hahahah haven't watched the episode yet.. But i'm on my way to watch it now.. Sounds like the precap is best :P
Tumbs of you EHMMBH (Y)

Well I agree with you that everytime it is a emotional scene my eyes tears up... sometimes I starts to cry :( ... Welll Well.. what can we do.. this show has stolen out hearts :)
u will like it...well i liked it...rohit verma vs.maanvi was jokes LOL..but lord  Swaminiji pisses me off Angry...
yup...my love for the show grows everyday Embarrassed
Enjoy the episode hun Smile

Reya <3

SaVni

Goldie

SaVni

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by SaVni

Tumbs of you EHMMBH (Y)

u will like it...well i liked it...rohit verma vs.maanvi was jokes LOL..but lord  Swaminiji pisses me off Angry...
yup...my love for the show grows everyday Embarrassed
Enjoy the episode hun Smile

Reya <3

Ohh... Want to see Manvi and Rohits fight.. hehe our dedh footi is the best :) Wondering who will rule the house after getting married :P

Iram <3

maankigeet4ever

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I was about to post a topic about this too! I loved Beeji today! That's the spirit and attitude Swamini deserves Angry Jeevika is MARRYING their son, not becoming their slave that she needs to do everything in their "high class, vadera" way...

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

I was about to post a topic about this too! I loved Beeji today! That's the spirit and attitude Swamini deserves Angry Jeevika is MARRYING their son, not becoming their slave that she needs to do everything in their "high class, vadera" way...
i know eh...i wanted to punch Swaninihi face AngryLOLi don't know what she thinks of herself..like sheesh..but i think Beeji will take care of her just fine Approve

Ishita131

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
LOLLOL Reya, You saw once and you cried..I saw it thrice and cried , cried and cried.. now you ask me why thrice.. go and read my WU , you will know..LOL 

Me too loved today's epi, it was brilliant. the supporting cast is too good. All are very strong. cant wait for tomorrow...

Wooohooo GO Beeji...Dancing

maankigeet4ever

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Finally happy to see someone putting a break to Swamniji...she is all over the place taking decisions about this marriage. Loving Bheeji more and more for this

Agree with you how the show has strong side characters...I hope the shows is maintaned the same way going forward and we are not just stick to one charatcer or pair to rule the show which happned to few other shows and the sides characters ignored completely which has spoiled the story. Like how the side characters play an important role to the main leads story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BreezyGirl-maankigeet4ever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.