Hitler Didi

New here

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

new-ray

new-ray

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hai to all member present here. I am new to this forum. But not new to india forum. I am waiting for this day because i am a fan of all four of mjht and when mjht has overed than started to wait for their neyt seriel. At first sanaya and now rati. Only two are remaining. The first day of seriel was good and something new. indira after nupur, it was amazing to see her as indira. But the problem is its telecast time at whici ipkknd is also telecasting. And two co actor sanaya and rati became competitor. I really dont want it as both are my favourate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwirledDreamsRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New here" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myrarati

Goldie

myrarati

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

hi dear welcome but dont bring mjht n sanaya name her.

its against the rules  Smile

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hello
welcome here
hope u enjoy
but plz  don't need to open new thread
do introduce urself in introduction thread
btw
what's ur name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Please introduce yourself in Members Introduction

Topic Closed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.