Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

It is strange that while Thuls is supposed to have talked to Nit about the job, and money given to TA due to Charu she did not mention that Charu has told TA she will marry Kesav and TA also did not give the good news to Nit... they are just dragging the story and making it boring and depressing.

Thulz after reading the letter was blvng that wedding proposal of psycho and KP was just a drama of Psycho. But if T had Psycho's criminal brain she would have told Nitish wantedly about Psycho and KP's wedding proposal just to put Psycho into problem if that was false and it t was true it would have been good for her...she shd have given a try atleast..Confused...but sigh sigh...namma heroine thaan romba nallavanga aache...engenthu...Confused Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTTfankarthi173Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday update : 07/11/11 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
As Gunz said the whole TA family except Puvi, want to enjoy other people' s money. At least SQ and GW are open about their greediness. Our so called hero is so irresponsible and with his maglomanic talks and maglomanic worship does charity with other people's money. Does not even apologise enough to Puvi for bounced checks, and does not even thank him for his saving T from the sharks who could have raped T. True Sudhas and Puvi are selfish. But they also have a heart when it comes to T. Their selfishness is normal. TA has become an annoying and hateful person. He is a weak character. T deserves all this for obeying her father too much when she had an opportunity to Mary Anand or TA the first time when he came to Mm's house. She could have had the support of LA at that time.  Of course the last part of this message is just irrelevant rant.
As a twist in this story I would welcome T/ TA separation on T's terms. Let that fool marry Chaaru and discover chaaru's psychoness when she shows it to her great romance partner gw. I love to see him suffer. That will be priceless. While T studies and gets scholarship to complete her studies, and courted by a highly successful educated person with a good family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuswash2TTfankarthi173Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful and colourful Update!ClapBig smile

GW changed?? OMG noooShockedShocked Kumaran Sir pls bring Shanti Williamss back, she was the best as GW. Even this new actress is also good in Villi role, but still Shanti ma cant be beatenBig smile I hope the change is only temporaly and not permanent. And yes the chemistry between GW and Charu will be missingggCry Hope she comes backSmile

Actually i havent seen the epi yet, but read Update. Soo Lav is digging her own grave. Let her talk like this, appo than if they go to street Nith can slap and do whatever, as she asked Periyapps not to support themAngry

TAAngry Yen ivlo veruppu? Just Charu va thittinathalaiya? I cant blvShocked How can be think that Thuls suspects him? He very well knows that Thuls and Deepa are best friends, so when he was shouting at Deepa Thuls was silent and agreed for his condition. Cant he think that Thuls will do whatever he says, even wont talk to Deepa, and apdi pattava poi TA va suspect pannuva va? Hmm, TA ur very wrong and changing a lotAngry Its not good for you healthLOL

If KP is God, then do some abishekam in Blore tempel. Apdiye KP and Charu kalula milk podungaaa. GrrrAngryDead

Bringg back Shanti MamUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfankarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Just saw T&T part. I have to tell something:

TA was looking handsome with that shirt and the hairLOLDay Dreaming And the new Chudi suits for Thuls a lot, if she would have smiled, avangalum azhaga irunthirupangaDay Dreaming

Dont kill meeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32TTfankarthi173

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
AngryOMGAngry.I never expected this from our gr8 TA.Now coming to the promo i feel charu is overhearing tamil conversation with one and keshav has put the loudspeaker and made her to hear this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijaykarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top