Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update. Ta is Too much. Now just hate him. The 3 of them from gw family ( GW TA and selfish queen la) are bankrupting the gp, and viraragavan family. GP should also ask Nit to find his own home and get out of the house which is fair. T is a big zero now. I don't know why she has to cry so much? Does Kumaran think  Indian men love crying tragedy queens like before? These serials are watched more by women. So mr.K. Please shape up your heroin. I won't mind if T leaves TA. May be that is what will happen. I would 
Ike to see more Sudhas and Deepas among gw , Palma and sq. we don't need a Bambi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86autumnsconcertoThendralfanGayashriTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday update : 07/11/11 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for a wonderful update Bhaghi and loved your comments!

Though I didnt like GW character, still I liked Shanti williams . She justified the role and accepting a new face for GW is going to be tough. Anyway there will be some reason for the change and we have to get used to the new GW. Disapprove

So far Kumaran was showing TA as a very straight forward and sometimes a dumb guy who believes everything. That was OK bcos we all liked TA for his kind heart and his romantic nature. But now both are slowly going away?

Why is TA so rude to Puvi, Sudha and Tulasi?

To me TA minus Fun and Romance = Anand. Whats the difference btw TA and Anand now?

Common Kumaran Sir...dont show TA like this bring back that old romantic and energetic TA, otherwise Thendral is really boring.

Ruby-86autumnsconcertoGayashriJan50mini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173Shemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhagi for such a nice update Hug.

This SQ knows how to enjoy using others' money...including TA Thumbs Down...runs in her family blood Dead.

I am waiting for pei to win this time and to get TA so that both can go to hell together with GW Day Dreaming.

Thuls should just prove herself and forget TA since he hates her and loves his Sakhi to the core Dead Dead. Once she finishes her college, she can get a nice guy for her super good character Tongue...hmmm. I srsly don't know if i am joking or not with this wish of mine Confused.

Wow super, the actress got changed Shocked. Now it means...we have to go thru some more tortures to get used to this new GW so that we could enjoy when she gets caught Thumbs Down. Everything towards dragging the serial even more as if not enough already Dead. I am sure it won't be the same as it would have been with Shanhi Williams Disapprove.

Wish Thulasi got married to Anandh (Thanks Kumaran, you made me to wish this while showing TA as brainless mental Unhappy)...atleast she would have gotten super inlaws and would have changed her hubby into a better guy. Her TA is such an unthiruthable nutcase Angry Dead.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86autumnsconcertolakshyamThendralfanGayashriJan50TTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update TTfan...sigh I didn't feel like I was watching thendral today... I miss our own GW Cry She looks more like psycho's mom instead of romance partner... Is that the aim??

Anyways I supported Ta's dialogues to Puvi as you can't truly trust the intentions of them whether they do it for thuls good or for business   Confused
But how could he be so mean to thuls? Why can't he understand the difference between thulasi suspecting charu and suspecting TA... Thulasi doesn't owe Charu the same respect and honor she gives to you.

I hope charu quickly proposes to TA as TA won't even understand if she flirts with him in front of keshav Angry

ThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertolakshyammini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

I hope charu quickly proposes to TA as TA won't even understand if she flirts with him in front of keshav Angry

Ranu...at the rate the story goes and seeing the change in TA's character, even if GW or pei herself proposes to TA, that loose won't believe them. He would tell Thuls suspected him and linked him with pei and made them wish sth like this, so nth wrong Dead Dead. Such a true brainless he has become Angry. After all pei is his Goddess and she is the one whotruely cares for his well being, but Thuls knows only to suspect him Angry.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86autumnsconcertoswash2TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

kamz22

kamz22

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanx for d updates, Thulasi cried badly (make viewers to feel lot).

Slowly Thulasi losing Tamil... So Sad

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.

Oh no! Why did the dir replace GW at this point? I wish GW were not replaced at least until Cs track ended!  Not sure I would be able to hate any other character as much as i hated GW, as Shanthi did great justice to that role. Her very presence could elicit so much hatred from the viewers even if she didn't say a word! Also, I would have very much wished for the same actress to portray a different picture once she came to know abt T's mom! I have gotten so much used to seeing GW that it is very difficult  to imagine someone else doing her part. Although the replacement has been made by an actress who does a GW kind of role in a different serial, her looks, and expressions are something the viewers need to get used to!

As for Nit/lav, GP has figured out that Nit is acting as Lav's puppet. He again proved he is experienced and mature enough by promising to stay away from their matters. I wish Gp asks them to vacate their home and live on their own.

TA's anger was totally irrational and stupid. He has proved he is a moron besides being insensitive to his wife's feelings. I wish he recollects what happened to him after he was rude to Deepa. I wish T asked him if he was ever angry with Nit/Lav/GW for betraying him. I would really wish T doesn't forgive him so easily once TA gets to know the truth abt C so he suffers at least some of the miseries that T has undergone.

How does TPS' mom expect TPS to live with Lax after so many years? Would it be possible, although as a mom she can't be said to be wrong for thinking abt her daughter. Lax doesn't want to leave bhu and is happy with her. If it were just a misunderstanding that cud be cleared and if lax were also single then TPS'm mom could give this advise to TPS and may be TPS might think abt living with Lax.

rselviGayashriRuby-86swash2TTfanmini_00Pearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
TA never won any brownie points from me. except for his misguided love for Thulz, he is one sorry figure. no hero material. neither is Thulz if she keeps crying like this. she has to be more assertive and not go behind TA.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50TTfanshubbaShemmokarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top