Monday update : 07/11/11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks TT fan or the superb update.😊 Omg New Gw episode. What happened to shanthi Williams? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²Why the dir changed her. She suits the GW's character a lot and she had a very good chemistry with her romance partner charu. Such an irritating scene started with lav. Selfish idiot.

She is digging her own grave. Coming to t&t's track, TA is really too much in today's epi and he is behaving rudely. 😑We viewers did not expect this from TA.He is not fit to understand thuls feelings but thuls understood TA whenever he behaved rudely. Why the dir is showing his character like this. We viewers want TA to regret everything for what he is doing for thulasi coz of charu.πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the update. Ahh, we have to getused to this new GW .. not bad replacement though.πŸ˜‰
tks for the update and noticed lots of 🀒 and😭 today

lav did one good thing today--Nit's parents deciding to stop interfering in Nit's business. ..good so now all roads lead to doom for nit with lav as his anchor...the light house gone zzz

GW actor changed- oh no..did not realise how much we got used to her..missed her today...at least she cud hv stayed till C track climaxed...anyway hope this lady does equally good..atleast voice unchanged...

TA real upset over T suspecting him..T too is paying for acting uncharacterestically in calling C...this means TA to change only when T exhibits her trust and faith in him - am looking forward to it...at least this means C track progressing at good speed...am waiting to see the way this is taken ahead...

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago

Thanks Bhagi for the excellent update!πŸ˜ƒ

What a shock to the viewers by changing GW?? But this person too is a big villi in some of the serials I have seen before. Lets see whether she justifies the roleπŸ˜ƒ..

TA... Mr.K, please don't damage TA like this. Old TA can never ignore anyone or make someone cry becoz of his behaviours. Where will he keep his face from Thulz when he comes to know about Pei's intension??

So annoyed to see TA face today when he was totally ignoring Thulz. He perfectly knows that Thulz will never doubt him. She is just trying her level best for TA not to fall under any trap of Charu... Sigh😑😑

SQ... pulling Nithesh too along with her to dig their owne graves...🀒

Thanks for the excellent update and comments! 

@ The very outset, "Bring back old GW"...really big letdown that the "old GW" has been replaced by the diminutive "new GW", really felt odd and doesn't seem to gel, but the voice over seems to be old one. Cannot imagine new GW-psycho bonding session..

The wooden Nit has become self-assertive with arrogance and over-confidence, thanks to SQ the real dominion and moving 'force' [the 'force' that is going to ride Nit to fall in the gutter, the deserving place for the weasels ].

Nit is supposed to start an IT Firm. Why would they need to do an ad-campaign in Radio?!? SQ wanting the best...a free loader and a 'fortyniner' with expensive taste..arghhh. While GP was not correct in being dismissive before hearing out the reason for the ad-campaign, he was awesome when he washed off his hand...so the 'free fall' has more or less started.

TA is just few steps away from joining the male Gutter league. For TA, the PA/S words are pre-monition of what is to come. PA said, KP is going to throw him off and S talking about taking TA to cleaners, when the sail of the 'wind changes' and high-flying TA falls flat.

TA treating Thulz with scant or no respect because she suspected him, can't get any low than this.  Thulz instead of crying should harden her attitude and wait for her turn to cold-shoulder this moron and make his life miserable [which includes brief separation If need be].

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update baghi...wow what a twist today...GW changed...sigh...i too feel that her chemistry with her romance partner would be missing like before but still lets wait and see...i had a feeling that some new guest has occupied GW house and talking to them...rofl...we need time to get used to probably... ...lav madam keep it up...and GP's decision was too good and keep it up sir!!!...and his words when he said " nits words and confidence came ffrom ???..indirectly hinting lav " was too good...and TPS mom..nothing lost a ...rofl their kids are gg to get married and she wants tps to join lax and live...grr pls no...
Thanks for the super duper updates TTfan!!

Wow wow wow...so much to comment on for today.  Good start for the week.

1) Lavanya is such a business minded lady.  Her aim is to make the company look as rich as possible without caring about customer service or value.  What business are they doing??  She was really rude towards Nitesh's father..if Nitesh keeps listening to her, their company will suffer loss...

2) Tamil...grr...he is still mad at Tulasi for no reason.  He is showing his dominance and ego towards her and being stubborn.  Why can't he forgive her?  She does not suspect him!  Of he should ask her to apologize to Charu instead instead of being rude.

3) Puvi has the good intention for Tamil to work for them and that is mainly because of Tulasi.  But Sudha is trying to boss him around and she wants Tamil to be their slave!

4) Shanti Williams' exit and the arrival of a new actress for her role is unbearable!!!  Omg...why did the director do this???  I miss Bazari and want her back just to see her romance around with Charu.  However this new actress did not dissapoint us...mainly because the voice is still the same.

5) TPS mom is trying to join her daughter again with Laxman...her idea is not needed at all.

Overall this monday brought some new things.  We also have new changes to Thendral Section.  Let's see how everything goes. 

It's going to really suck seeing Tulasi crying in her room because of Tamil now.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the nice update. Ta is Too much. Now just hate him. The 3 of them from gw family ( GW TA and selfish queen la) are bankrupting the gp, and viraragavan family. GP should also ask Nit to find his own home and get out of the house which is fair. T is a big zero now. I don't know why she has to cry so much? Does Kumaran think  Indian men love crying tragedy queens like before? These serials are watched more by women. So mr.K. Please shape up your heroin. I won't mind if T leaves TA. May be that is what will happen. I would 
Ike to see more Sudhas and Deepas among gw , Palma and sq. we don't need a Bambi.
Thanks for a wonderful update Bhaghi and loved your comments!

Though I didnt like GW character, still I liked Shanti williams . She justified the role and accepting a new face for GW is going to be tough. Anyway there will be some reason for the change and we have to get used to the new GW. πŸ˜’

So far Kumaran was showing TA as a very straight forward and sometimes a dumb guy who believes everything. That was OK bcos we all liked TA for his kind heart and his romantic nature. But now both are slowly going away?

Why is TA so rude to Puvi, Sudha and Tulasi?

To me TA minus Fun and Romance = Anand. Whats the difference btw TA and Anand now?

Common Kumaran Sir...dont show TA like this bring back that old romantic and energetic TA, otherwise Thendral is really boring.