Page 1 of 1

ameesha_14

ameesha_14

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
 I'm dying to see more scenes of VIRMAN  Disapprove
What about you guys??????????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfiresravssMillerrr88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i'm dying" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aaliya25

Goldie

aaliya25

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I know I am dying too Cry please give us more VirMan scenes and hopefully ones that are longer.. seriously I think that the longest one so far was like 3 minutes (the diwali crying scene)... I really want the Hum Apke Hai Kaun type track between these two during the wedding preparations.. that would be soo cute Smile Nia and Kushal are such great actors and they would do total justice to something like that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ameesha_14coolfire

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
awwee...relax...we have to wait for that dearrr..yehhh we all virmanians r missing them like helll...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ameesha_14

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Me too LOL Wanna see lots of more VirMan scenes - lekin wait karna bade ka Cry Abhi Jeevi-track chalraha Disapprove But guess, every VirMan-fan want to see more of those two and their nokh-jocks Day Dreaming

ameesha_14

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Me 2 bt we will have to wait for that till then enjoy the lil scenes that we are getting!!Sabr ka phal meeta hota hai!!!

ameesha_14

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
same here...i cnt wait for virman ... whenever der r virman scene i always get so exited and happy without dem i feel so bored

ameesha_14

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
me too they barely have any screen time ...Confused i hope jeevi marriage will bring em closer Big smile

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
same here,..dying dying!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.