Dharampatni

Don really get it??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Kasturben at 1st u b a mahan atmaDead, 2 save ur saasumaAngry, nd later get scoldings 4m baapjiClap nd at d end
.wen our dharamking aka MOHAN cums 2 khusify u nd cheer u up, u show him attitudeAngryUnhappy??Hw dare u blow ur nose nd don face him properly wen he was giving magical xpressions wid supercool linersDeadDay Dreaming!! Ahh MOHAN even told dat it is human nature 2 get slippedROFL, but he was wrong u r a mahan atma rightAngry!! He even told cool nf funny lines like Emotin stays d same but location keeps changing' but den alsoo u nd ur attitudeAngry, y din't u laugh at my dharamking's joke Cry??? Hw will he kno dat u hv bcum mahan 4 saroj's izzatOuch?? plsss stop being dumb nd njoy MOHANDay Dreaming!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don really get it??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hmmm I dont think Kastur was being dumb and giving any attitude towards Mohan, her mother-in-law deliberately ruined and lied about the rangoli and then literally stamped on her heart making her feel like crap, her hatred towards her and how not good enough she is for her or Mohan...I do not think anyone could laugh just because their partner said a funny one liner because those heartbreaking comments would be ringing round and round in your ears Ermm how Kastur reacted would be how I would have reacted in that situation.

Edited by Shahara3 - 07 November 2011 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94KhatamKahani

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
But i was taliking bout d terrace scene between MOHUR, were it was foolish of her 2 show MOHAN attitude wen he wasn't at fault!1 nd later y d hell was kastur continuosly agreeing her fault in front of saroj?? uff i don like too much of anything including mahanta alsooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.