Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i think verien will have an accident and vanshika's blood will not match but swamni's virat and manvi will ask questions and then bitter truth exposed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren is Swaminis's son?lol (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I thought so too, but second guessed myself. I'm not sure.

Viren's mom always letting Swamini go ahead first. There's something fishy indeed.

But like I said, I can't help but let the idea drop. During the wedding, the conversation between Mom and Viren (front of deceased father's photo), the conversaion Mom had with Manvi in Massouri (When she was showing off their toys) - It doesn't make you doubt that she isn't their -Viren's- bioligical mother. It's such a typical guess. You get to see it in every show.

But I do have a feeling that Swamini does this on purpose. She wants to be in control - She wants to control everyone and everything. Since, it seems Viren is the heir of Vadheras, she is pampering him for a reason. Wink

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
omgsh i love that idea!
actually how awesome would it be if viren is not even a vadhera? 
i mean all the love dadaji showers on him, for being a vadhera lawyer, and bam, he's another's child.
MIX UP AT BIRTH!

aaliya25

Goldie

aaliya25

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
lol i still think that manan is swamini's son ROFL

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
U might be right! about the fact that her brother adopted Viren!...it would explain why she feels so protective over Viren!. Most definitely heartbreaking!if the brothers were cousins but at the same time it might make them stronger:)
Aaliyaa... hahaha...Well since apparently Manan does have an important role to play, who knows maybe he is Swamz' son! Perhaps Viren and Manan got swap in the hospital!.. And Viren is not even a VadheraShocked

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Sejal, I think Dr. Manan will turn out to be Swamini's son later on and then she will know that he loved Jeevika and then she will regret her decision of getting Jeevika married to Viren..

I think this is going to be true...I can sooo see this happening

TAMZ

TAMZ

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
you know what i agree with your theory and that's why she never got married.. cos she had her heart broken!

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Whoa, never thought of that...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.