Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Yes Veenz..that plus I dont see much closeness between Viren and Vanshika..and my gut tells me Viren knows that Swamini is his real mom..from the phone convo he had with Jeevika the other day...I think his grand-father's rigidness has prevented him from accepting that in society.Ouch

I agree @ Viren and Vanshika... I saw more closeness between her and Manavi than her and Viren LOL..

You think Viren knows Swamini is his mum?
Ditttooo you.. I too don't want Swamini and Manan story.. geezz!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 07 November 2011 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren is Swaminis's son?lol (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anita1118

IF-Dazzler

Anita1118

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

LOL..I think so!!.All this attachment with Viren + her past..whoah another character who has a past..ROFL..anyways..I am like 90% certain that there is a catch here..Swamini may have probably loved someone and  got pregnant..but  coz of her dad's  Mogambo ways she  probably  had to leave the guy and give up the kid.LOL..so I guess Swamini's bro(who is now dead) and Vanshika took the kid as their own to avoid a scandal..lol..it would be really heart-breaking if Viren-Viraat are just cousins and not brothers.Ouch..but I guess we will have to wait for that..ROFL..
U opened the thread...but I thought that also!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I have seen it before in a few shows also...

and don't be heart-broken if Viren-Virat are cousins...they are ram and laxman for eachother right?...Aur Ram and Laxman were step-brothers and loved eachother just the same...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_RoyxxXSejalXxx

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
SehjuConfused...Have you been asleep for the last few weeks...
*May thinks* Well yes, because she been in VirMan dreamland most of the timeLOL...

Most of us have been thinking the same thing...What remains to be seen is if Manan and Virat are real brothers...And if this raaz will be opened before or after the wedding?...Or if this raaz or Manvi's illness will stop the wedding?...

But one thing is for sure...Swamini Bua made a mistake in the past...Love or love-marriage...And now she doesn't believe in love anymore...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaikuxxXSejalXxx

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
i have a strong suspicious about this,
i dqont know whhy but i have a strong weird feeling about viren virat and manan

Lumzz

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
aww!!! exactly,...there is really high chances of viren being swamani's daughter,...grr!! ghosh! cant c dat swamani as viren's mom,.nahiii

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Wat u're saying can be possible, Sejal...coz Swamini defo has some past. Her dialogues in yest's epi were a clear hint abt that...now what exactly happened wid her, that's another story...but like u said...Viren might be her son.

But i was just thinking...wat if Dr. Mannan is her son?? Weird thought, i kno LOL...but the guy has to come back...so, was wondering...how cud that be...and this struck my mind.

-Edited-
Lol..just read a few comments here...i'm not the only one thinking abt Dr. Mannan being the son! Well...cud be anything...its all a guessing game as of now!

Edited by ayesha_80 - 08 November 2011 at 5:05am

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

i have a strong suspicious about this,
i dqont know whhy but i have a strong weird feeling about viren virat and manan
They can be brothers evn cousins!!!
At least all the three are good looking LOL

sunny1991

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
So today's epsiode clearly revealed that Viren is Swamini's brother Vikram's son...that is what dadaji said. and when he dies Swamini took responsibility of bringing him up.
So now only Dr. Manan is remaining and I am sure he will be the one who will turn out to be Swamini's son out of wedlock..

vaiku

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.