Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

vaiku

vaiku

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meLuvsParul

i dont care,who is viren's real mom..but this swaminii,ohh goshh,she has probs wid everything.she doesnt like manvi virat both,lolzzz..n m happyyy...lolzz...she is just like her old ccharecter vasundhara rajvansh..lolzzz...

u cnt reveal hw she is nw. It is jus d strtn. Btw she is kinda rude. Bt lyk a coc**t . Hard frm out n soft frm in.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren is Swaminis's son?lol (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

@Proma..Vsudhra Ragvansh..ROFLwho always loved Sadhana more than Ragini.and always used to belittle her..ROFL..but thank GoD Viraat is not her son here warna hume bahut mushkil padta..ROFL..I love Vanshika ji.ROFL

yehhh..n see she is the same here,loves jeevika more than manvii..same same drama hoga.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....but m happyyy,bcoz of vasundhara,ragvir's love story was an epic 1..n now wohii hoga virman k sathhh...yayyy...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxx

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Sejal… there definitely is some connect.. because remember during the roka also.. Viren's mum hesistated with the rasm and then gave the thali to Swamini to carry on as she says 'aapka haak hoota hai'.

Somewhere I also feel that Dr Manan must also be the 'given up' son and due to that 'sadma' Viren mum allowed Swamini to be Viren's pseudo mum! LMAO!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manshi250xxXSejalXxx

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
That's a pretty interesting concept Sejal. You know actually there are high chances of that being true; since we are already witnessing the over-lovely bonding of Viren with Swamini. 

In fact, most of the times, when Vanshika is meant to make a decision for her son, it's Swamini that does so.

Once, we also noticed during the engagement ceremony, when Vanshika is going to give Jeevika the shagun, she walks front at first, then comes back and offers Swamini to come along. And she accepts without any denial (even if a fake one!)

So there are many plus points than negative ones in this suspected relation.

This topic is pretty much debateable, let's get some negative opinions!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-xxXSejalXxx-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

^@Predator.. (sorry don't know your name)

I guess you and me feel the same and observed the same exact things.. (see above comment!) LOL!

I have a deep feeling that –Viren is not Swamini's son but is more of a placeholder for something she has lost (Dr Manan , anyone!?)

-Deepali-xxXSejalXxx

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Sejal' there definitely is some connect.. because remember during the roka also.. Viren's mum hesistated with the rasm and then gave the thali to Swamini to carry on as she says 'aapka haak hoota hai'.

Somewhere I also feel that Dr Manan must also be the 'given up' son and due to that 'sadma' Viren mum allowed Swamini to be Viren's pseudo mum! LMAO!

Yes Veenz..that plus I dont see much closeness between Viren and Vanshika..and my gut tells me Viren knows that Swamini is his real mom..from the phone convo he had with Jeevika the other day...I think his grand-father's rigidness has prevented him from accepting that in society.Ouch

-Veena-

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@Sonia..LOL..especially  her dialogues about pyaar and sacrifice today..kind of confirmed it..ROFL..and @Veeenz..not Manan yaar.ROFL.I think the pandit mentioned that Manan already has a family..so I doubt it..I just hope these CMG CV's dont make things too complicated.Ouch...there are already so many characters in this show..more than they an handle I think.Ouch

-Veena-

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
And I really dont want a Manan-Swams story at any cost..save us from this torture*prays*.SleepyROFL

virman2012-Veena-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.