Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

That's what makes it soo addictive..! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ronnie85

ronnie85

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
KTLK is definitely one of the best shows we hav on tv rite nw.. .. yes, m also adicted to it rite frm the fisrt episode.. bt even the promos wer equally promising.. the one promo where Ashu is shown wid his phone in hand waiting for Nidhi's call is so lovely.. MB's expressions are worth watchng.. Day Dreaming
ASHNI's chemistry is  truly remarkable.. Heart
the story is so unique n all the bonds in the show- whthr its ASHNI or anjie n nidhi or nidhi n her pa or nidhi n  anjie's mom.. al r so real n well depicted..  everythng abt KTLH is just awesome.. Love it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratirtmsrabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That's what makes it soo addictive..! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
yes the concept of the show is unique.promo was interesting 4 me.i started watching this show 4 MB.now iam an addict of Ashni.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

waizmapa

waizmapa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Ktlk is definately the best show on tv n a welcome relief 2 the audiences who are looking for something refreshing n interesting 4m the regular saas bahu crap... I must say, im just loving ktlk like anything... Each n every aspect of ktlk is beautiful n makes me addictive 2 it ... Thank u sony and rajan shahi 4 giving me a gr8 show like ktlk Smile

Edited by waizmapa - 08 November 2011 at 3:39am

justprati

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

I too love this show.  If i reach late and miss the 8 p.m. i make it a point to watch it at 11 p.m. Have not missed a single episode.

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronnie85

KTLK is definitely one of the best shows we hav on tv rite nw.. .. yes, m also adicted to it rite frm the fisrt episode.. bt even the promos wer equally promising.. the one promo where Ashu is shown wid his phone in hand waiting for Nidhi's call is so lovely.. MB's expressions are worth watchng.. Day Dreaming
ASHNI's chemistry is  truly remarkable.. Heart
the story is so unique n all the bonds in the show- whthr its ASHNI or anjie n nidhi or nidhi n her pa or nidhi n  anjie's mom.. al r so real n well depicted..  everythng abt KTLH is just awesome.. Love it!

Yeah! One of the best things about this show is that it has given each character importance ! Each and every relation has its own bonding , its own reason , its own meaning! and its own importance! Big smile I am only addicted to 3 daily soaps on tv right now! 
Sasural Genda Phool , Bade Acche lagte hain and Kuch to log kahenge! I have not missed a single episode of it , Just love them all! Big smile

ronnie85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.