Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I love this show! When I first watched the promo's of this show I didn't expect too much from it! as the promo's were not soo good..Tongue or maybe they didn't impress me that much! Becuz people were expecting this show to be a good competition for ' Bade Acche Lagte Hain'  I am a big fan of Bade acche lagte hain..so ofcourse I didnt think this show was going to be as good as BALH , I was few starting episodes of KTLK but I didn't really like it...But than I started watching more and more episodes ...and I got addicted to it...and This topic is all about why and how I got addicted to it!
What makes it addictive..:
The chemistry between Nidhi and Ashostosh is awesome ..Their way of speaking to each other is just soo adorable even when they are angry at each other ..it seems just soo cute! they chemistry really works out well! 
Big smile
The chemistry between Nidhi and Anji is really amazing! Every time I'm watching their scene there is always a constant smile on my face! it really makes me think how important best friends are! They are the ones who can understand the pain behind your smile even when your fooling everyone else! Smile  Anji and Nidhi's friendship is really a thing which i always love to see! Big smile
 I dont know for everyone else this counts as a reason or not..for me it does! The chemistry of Kritika and Rukhsar  (Nidhi and Dr.Malika) ..The way they look at each other LOLWink I dont know why but I just love seeing their scenes! I feel like there's gonna be a cat fight any moment! LOL
There are soo many reason why KTLK is soo addictive ..Its really unique! We have never seen such a story !! Love to watch this show!! 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettirainbows07chandni95shantellbrownaloo12waizmapaPrincess2012ronnie85justpratiAmnaIshrtmsshaz2009Mehek25rabzonedgeyanks28..-Ayesshhaa-..Roopal_ArDishanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That's what makes it soo addictive..!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Very nice post dear.
Yes this show is really very addictive.
I too am now so addicted to it that I can't imagine missing even a single episode.
Love the chemistry between Ashu-Nidhi, and the bonding between Nidhi-Anji and even between Nidhi and her dad as well as Nidhi's bonding with Anji's mom..all are beautifully depicted in the show.
this show will really go a long way if it stays the way it is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratirtmsShehreen_27

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
This is a love story between two individuals who are poles apart and the age factor between them is the main concept..

The way the story unfolds is something the viewrs are getting attached to and an area hich has depth being explored
Women of different genre falling in love with the same man is also the key aspect of the show where one of them is the "log" who would confront the man who is jst following his heart when he falls for a lady 1/2 his age

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsrabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
yup dear..d show z addictive..but i got addicted by seeing promos...:)

rtmsyanks28

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
very nice post
and yaar i also agree with u fully
i also love nidz mallu scenes
they are very interesting
and nidhi anji rock forever
love them

rtmsShehreen_27

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

yup dear..d show z addictive..but i got addicted by seeing promos...:)

the promos ...especially the one where she's in bed waiting for his call...and HE LOOKS...DASHING..Day Dreaming..plus the music video...had me floored...pyaar hua...mujhe pyaar hua...AshNi se Allah MyanEmbarrassed!

rtmsrabzonedge

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

This is a love story between two individuals who are poles apart and the age factor between them is the main concept..

The way the story unfolds is something the viewrs are getting attached to and an area hich has depth being explored
Women of different genre falling in love with the same man is also the key aspect of the show where one of them is the "log" who would confront the man who is jst following his heart when he falls for a lady 1/2 his age

Yeah , The concept is very unique .. Big smile This show proovs that the audiences are accepting something new and fresh! They dont only like the rona-dhona! They do accept such unique concepts!! There is no age for love..! You can fall in love with someone very younger or very older...! Just love this show! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsrabzonedgeshanti05

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
This show is just too good and you're damn right that it's addictive,love the way all the relationships are depicted in the show...Ashu Nidhi chemistry is just awesome and absolutely love Anjie,Nidhi frienndship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.