Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Even I thought the episode was bit fast.I agree that they could have streched to 3-4episodes.Sumit's entry was not expected in the very 1st day.Apart from all this,I loved Indira's bus scene.Her dialogue -Ek din main bhi hasungi) was heart-touching.Side characters are good.Ishaan is just PERFECT.I loved his dialogues and sweet voice.He's a gr8 actor. Indira's brother has also excelled in playing Tapori style. Her mother's scene could have been improved.Like emotions and pain of losing her husband could have been shown in a better way. Last but not the least RATI PANDEY was SUPERBHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "epi speed too fast?? (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anne_shirley

anne_shirley

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I didnt think it was too fast. The makers wanted to give an overall glimpse into indira's life that is why they showed a lot of stuff in one episode. They have set a high standard in the first episode itself and hopefully will continue to do so as the show progresses.Smile

Silent.Dreamer

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
plzzz dun say that!!! being slow is sooo easy on tv...i've been dyingg to see a fast-paced show! hitler didi promises dat n i hope they can keepit up...it was soo tight and gripping...u cudn't even stop to drink water while the show was on n that's d way i like it!! packed full of emotions n not a tad bit of overacting! wayy to go!!!

Silent.Dreamer

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Not at alll  , I did not think it was fast. , i think CVs wanted to give overall glimpse of Indira's life  , her routined life starting from home to Office, they tried to introuced all characters while introducing Indira, i liked it, They indeed showed perfect balaced episode  n set higher standard ... I enjoyed it .Big smile..

Silent.Dreamer

..Tara..

..Tara..

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
show is working on right way.i don't like slow story and not  so much fast.
can't wait tomorrow episode

.rumki.

IF-Rockerz

.rumki.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Even i think the epi was fast.i dont like slow story but it is a little bit fast

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
well she is hitler didi and her pace is really fast. which she has shown by making half kilometres in five minutes! i think this pace was needed to keep us up with the real life of indira. cuz the episode was of half an hour and it actually showed barely 1.5 to 2 hours of her life! if they try to go slower than this, then it'll take months to show a couple of day of her life!

omjeet

omjeet

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
show's speed is ok

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.