Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
i didn't found myself bored watching HD even a second! thats the strength of this show.
i loved the very first epi!! :D 
love u rati! ALL THE VERY VERY BEST!!!
and yeah loved sumit's entry too! :D

Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 07 November 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "epi speed too fast?? (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I agree that it mvd little fast bt i thnk they could becoz they tried to shw her locality,family,reserved ness at 1 time.so i thnk they did justice to it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Rinky-

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

the speed is not too fast not too slow i guess they are trying to show relation b/w characters waiting for chappal se cofee LOLLOL

-Rinky-

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I think this is the only issue with HD and its really not an issue. I lovd how they showed so much in just half an hour... And I lked the speed.. Yes they could have streched it for 3-4 epis. but if all this can fit into one episode and look perfectly allright then why strech it. The speed was one of the things I loved about the first episode... They didn't strech every little scene, but it went with the flow and didn't look bad or rushed at all for me. I hope they continue to do so... Sorry but I disagree with you, but its just my POV.

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 07 November 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
It wasn't too fast but I did find it did cramp a lot in 1st episode, but it looked like a very promising Thumbs Up

-Rinky-

sdias

Groupbie

sdias

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I think it has started off just GREAT! This is what serials should be not only about the problems between MIL and DIL...now we've viewed one too many of these versions. That is why serials like agle janam, choti bahu, choti si zindagi, aap ki antara and do saheliyaan still continue to haunt viewers as they have a different story line and they have lived up to their reputation of adopting a completely new way of bringing out stories of lives of people from different parts of india to the fore.
I believe CVs should think wisely when they try to come up with story ideas and think more creatively by defining the real issues of life and not simply the SAAS-BAHU relationships alone which are now stale!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot for replying...if indeed the speed worked for you guys...its fine with me...

@Ritu- After long time i see you in forum...welcome back...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.