Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

epi speed too fast?? (Page 3)

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
awsome episode ...hope aaj iska repeat telecast wapas dekhne ko mil jaaye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yeah rinky..
but u knw wat i liked that it moved in a speed..bcoz agar ek ek factor ko ellaborate karne jaate toh shayad audience bore sakti thi...
but this was quite gud..yani thoda thoda part bataya aur isliye bore bhi nahi hua

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
na it wasnt boring but i still feel they could have taken it a little slowly...at the end of the day its a daily soap not a hollywood thriller...so maybe they should have slowed it down a bit...like I said concentrated a little on the moments...the moments were great...  had they taken ti slowly we could have relished in better...

And Sumit's entry could have waited for some time...and done more eventually...there was no element of bore but yet that spark which would make you "react" is yet to come...but promising none the less...hoping for it to get better...
ros92-786 Senior Member
ros92-786
ros92-786

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
just awesome .
every thing  was just perfect.

-Rinky-

WAZME Goldie
WAZME
WAZME

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

For me it was quite perfect: cast, acting, location, costumes, story line, and script , and of course ratiHeart was the main factor of rating this episode as perfectThumbs Up , she was OMG , her expression Day Dreaming especially on bus scene was  touching and remarkable Clap

I have only one  complaint that the show still not start Unhappyyet in UAE I really would prefer if they  telecast the episode worldwide in the same date rather than let us feel  jealousy  from Indian citizenLOL for wathcing the episode before us by one dayEvil Smile  

-Rinky-

radhikatakkar Newbie
radhikatakkar
radhikatakkar

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i loved the first episode just mindblowing.  
myrarati Goldie
myrarati
myrarati

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
most important is that i enjoy the episode.
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Very nice Episode, Rati aka Indira is back again onscreen to rock .. i m in love with Indira character who is loving , caring deepdown but very tough n hard from outside ..She is just like a Nariyal.. I loved her with Ishan the most  ..i will give todays epsiode 9/10 ... Rati so happy to see u onscreen .. very nice smooth episode today  ..HD is here to rock .. so close to real life...I m liking it
Big smile

HD is full of emotions .. Indira is going to be household name just like Nupur.. such a lovable character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index