Hitler Didi

India-Forums

epi speed too fast??

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
                  1st epi was good. No saas bahu drama, no elaborate sets, costume...quiet simple and believable atmosphere... Problem is that the 1st epi moved too  fast...its like they had to show too many things in one day...they could have taken their time...shown one thing at a time...maybe stretched this epi to 3- 4 episodes...like taken one day and shown the mother's longing for he husband...the brother's interaction with his son...maybe another day for her attitude in office...and another day for Sumit's entry...I am not expecting the snail speed of saas bahu shows but this was too fast...
                     The positive is...the show shows a LOT promise...The acting is great from rati and all other side's character's side.Especially the child actor is very good. I was touched by his and his father's scene...Sumit too isnt very bad...1st scene he was fine..maybe he will get even better with time...and coming back to rati again...her frustrated and kind of abhimaan waali attitude towards life...a girl who would love to laugh but cant...was great...she has imbibed Indira in her quiet well...with days she will get even better...so fingers crossed...

do share your ideas guys...

Rinky

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindovesky86ros92-786AmarMotiomjeet..Tara..clustersofstarmyraratimygaby_Hira_89moksha89PratameshMAYURFAN001SharadDivyanka-Khushi-Yukti_Ratzholic.Nabi.-PD--Mounika-style14.PINK.EtherealRatiSilent.DreamerRoopal_ArDi

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yeah even I thought that. I guess they wanted 2 show Rishi n Indra tomorrow, thats y made it speed up. But it would of been better if they made it 2-3 days stretch (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-Rinky-

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikatakkarAngelRati-Barun.Karam.Deewani.WAZMEclustersofstar....vula_kv....gopi06mygabyShilpa.AgarwalsumonetolubAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-.Nabi.Silent.Dreamer.PINK.

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i think they want to show  viewers wht indira is .So they have showed many things.I think they will slow down in future episodes.
 When she was in bus,and thinking abt her life,it was very touching.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.mygabySharadDivyanka-Rinky-.PINK.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i was waiting for ur post. Embarrassed
Normally serials dnt show the entry of hero in the ist episode, and i was surprised with the entry of sumit and then they ended the episode on a good note. as we all know its a hatke show, and we should ready for hatke things. and Rati proved herself again that she is the BEST, and she is one who can portray emotions even without expressing much.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.WAZMEclustersofstarmygabySharadDivyanka-Rinky-.Nabi..PINK.

kopal-abhiya Senior Member
kopal-abhiya
kopal-abhiya

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i loved epi growth...mujhe bor hone ka time hi nhi mila...i was fast n really enjoyble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.mygaby.Nabi..PINK.

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
The episode completely exceeded my expectation..
What to say abt Rati..Day Dreaming
This woman always leaves us spellbound..
I felt totally connected with Indira..
The way she was taking care of Ishaan.. that was a wow..Thumbs Up

Cant wait for tomorro..Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera.Karam.Deewani.clustersofstarmygaby-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
As the producer had promised its going to b very different very close to reality
so she wanted to make a strong point in the 1st epi itself showcasing what the serial is all about

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.mygaby-RS--Rinky-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index