what happened to Mohan?

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
No seriously where did his attitude go suddenly? He married kastur for money ... so how come he is acting all sweet to her? Please don't tell me she win him over with her smile in 5 days? ðŸ¤” is that possible?

Something is terribly amiss about Mohan these days ...as much as i want him to be nice to kastur am unable to relate to his char now ... there is no connection between mohan before marriage and after marriage 🤔

Where is his attitude? His focus? His determination? ... all this sweetness shown in today's epi was a little too sweet for me to take ... diabetes ho jaey gi 🥱

I know he cares, i know inside he is a nice guy ... but mohan was never someone to utter sweet dialogues wo bhi without his attitude

There is such a big jump in his char so suddenly that its not making any sense
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

may b Nads, wen d situation was related 2 saroj, dat's y he was utter sweet! oderwise he nvr is usually like dis, but as 2 retain his mom nd wife's dignity slight changes r acceptable. in reality even we sumtimes go beyond our thoughts only 2 tackle a situation nd b in peace!! 
Soaps1 thumbnail
I have always said for Kastur to keep supporting Mohan even after his truth is out there has to be some goodness in him that kastur will see ... but this is him being a little too sweet too quickly ðŸ¤” I was not able to relate to his char in today's epi ... may be its just me but i just could not
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm just going to copy and paste my EDT post.  

Unlike you guys, I don't have an issue with Mohan. The reason being from the beginning he was shown to be pretty caring, even though he was all my way or the highway.  Here with Kastur. he gave her a pep talk, and left.  And however he heard them on the terrace, I do think he's somewhat impressed by various aspects of Kastur.

The reason I am not unhappy is because I don't understand how I'm supposed to root for a marriage where the guy is not even a bit accommodating, and root for the heroine to take all of what will be revealed in stride.  I would want to throw something at the screen, if Mohan had been completely indifferent and Kastur keeps supporting him and sticking behind him because she is DHARAMPATNI.

Stuff goes both ways.  He knew what he was getting into with marriage.  He's not a jerk. He never was.  I don't need to see guys acting completely jerky to the women and then hope the guy falls for her because of how well she handles his jerkiness.

Bouts of jerkiness, yes.  That's understandable and acceptable. But not all the time.  

They did keep Mohan in character. Because he didn't come up and get in between Saroj and Kastur.  A Mohan later on and falling in love with Kastur very well may have. But not this Mohan.

This Mohan is growing accustomed to her face.  

That hug precap, I'm not too sure about.  Not that I don't believe he would hug her in his excitement.  But I'll wait and see how it happens tomorrow.  Mohan's work track is about to happen. There needs to be something for Kastur to be able to believe in him and hold on to her belief in him.
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I have always said for Kastur to keep supporting Mohan even after his truth is out there has to be some goodness in him that kastur will see ... but this is him being a little too sweet too quickly ðŸ¤” I was not able to relate to his char in today's epi ... may be its just me but i just could not

He needed to be sweet in that instance. What could he have done otherwise?  I get the story of Mohan being more indifferent and all, but see I think the CVs lost that chance with the way Kastur had no idea what she was getting into, going into the marriage.

One of the earlier press releases said neither was keen on the marriage. in that instance, yes.  But in this case where we see Kastur head over heels over him, not really knowing anything and now knowing about Saroj

They possibly couldn't have shown him reserved in that instance. Well they could have. But all I would think of Kastur would be, why is she being so blind and an idiot? 

It goes back to that scene after Kastur was upset and crying in the room, and Mohan even though his heart wasn't it in it, and sort of looked up and rolled his eyes before going over to her. He never let her see that his heart wasn't in it.  He still wiped her tears and advised her to observe for a few days, and gave her a pep talk.

What happened today was so much more harsh.  No way he couldn't not say something like that.  And he still left after saying that.  He didn't stick around to further console her or anything.

Nads in 2days epi he was more sweeter as he knew dat it is bcos of his ambition dat both his mom-wife r hurt!!! he always knew dat saroj nvr liked kastur but still he married her, so it is his duty 2 b d peacemaker between d 2 ladies!!!!!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Am gonna copy paste my reply to your first reply too likarsh ðŸ˜†

I dont have any prob with him pacifying kastur but his dialogues and style was so not mohan in the bedroom scene ...  i dont expect him to be indifferent either ... and yes he will care for her too but he is been shown to be a little too sweet which for me is a huge jump in his char from what he was before marriage ... yes people accommodate, yes they change, they compromise but never this fast ... i am so not able to relate to it ... in short his attitude can't disappear just like that

Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Nads in 2days epi he was more sweeter as he knew dat it is bcos of his ambition dat both his mom-wife r hurt!!! he always knew dat saroj nvr liked kastur but still he married her, so it is his duty 2 b d peacemaker between d 2 ladies!!!!!!

This is my problem .. Mohan was never the peace maker ... it's just not him to do anything like this 😆

And Mohan knew he has heard saroj kastur convo ... Kastur did not ... so being mohan he could have pretended he knew nothing ... if kastur had told him and then he had pacified it would be a different thing .. here kastur did not even know that he knew ... and he still went on to say those ultra sweet dialogues lol ... for me being mohan he would just pretend he did not know anything because he never wanted to get involved in ghar key jhagrey ... but yes if kastur asked him or raised the issue he could do what he did now may be
KhatamKahani thumbnail
But we'll see whether his attitude disappears or not once Kastur confronts him again about something. Perhaps this time it will be ciggies?  

In this instance, like Harshu said, he knows how messed up that dynamic is. If he pretended to have not heard anything, he would be a jerk.  And once he told her he heard it, he needed to say something to her. And it needed to be more than usual.  

Kastur still didn't smile, really.  He didn't push or go out of his way after that. If he were being too sweet, he would have stuck around and tried to comfort her more, give her more words and tried to cheer her up with some random gestures. Maybe tell her, I'll put on a film-- or something like that.

But he didn't do any of those things. He left the room and left her to herself.
Soaps1 thumbnail
No he never had to tell her he heard it ... but if kastur had gone and told him what happened he could console her without telling her he heard it ever, is what i was trying to say

And yea if this was for one epi may be i will forget it like a bad dream or accept it just as it was 😆