chowna
chowna

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I think he loves her n wants closeness

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
He himself is so helpless, he really doesn't know what to say that is the reason he manhandles Khushi every time. I see no other justified reason.
Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
He doesn't even pretend to have an excuse to touch her...He's been doing it since day 1...hahahaa 
.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
LoL our ASR just needs an excuse to touch Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta!

When he's mad at her, his reason: "Why did you do such things?, I'll grab you by the shoulders to show you just how mad I am and to make sure you don't do this again (although, by ALL means do it again as that would give me another excuse to touch you!)"

When he's struggling with his feelings: "UGH why do you make me feel this way? I need to touch you to make sure kuch ghadbad toh nahi hai na that this is not some kind of chal you are doing" 

When he's lost in her beauty: Well I don't really need to say much on this... "Why do I feel that you are just a dream? I'm gonna touch you to make sure Ur not" 

When she's hurt/stuck in lights/has mitti in her eyes: "Oh looky here! you've got something in your eyes! Lemme brush that off for ya... Opps didn't get it all the way, I'll slowly carress if off cuz you know, I don't want it to hurt...I'm gonna make sure NOTHING is in your eyes not even dust particles so i'll just keeping carressing * oops meant brushing* the invisible dust particles from your eyes" 
And many more times

Edited by MagicalMaYur - 07 November 2011 at 9:38pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index