anjali- bad sis cum foolish wife!

Posted: 12 years ago
before anjali used to tell arnav abt imp of love all dat nd it really came true for arnav! but d fact is dat she is nt understandin her brother's feelings! i mean first she understood he was sad nd when he turned his face nd said im hppy she believed him😕 i mean atleast she should understand gim he's her brother! nd she is so trustful to shyam! come on when he asked 4 more money she gave him wthout any prob! wat hppned to u anji! wake up plz!😉 
Originally posted by --Krish--

dumb dumber dumbest .. 
so apt!
She's just as dumb as a barbie doll ( = no brains).
And it's the same Anjali who noticed in the beginning when Khushi got hurt in that guest house that Arnav was worried abt her. WEIRD WOMAN!
That time also Arnav didn't say anything - yet she so understood him!
Originally posted by --Krish--

dumb dumber dumbest .. 

dumb dumber Anjali you mean?
Originally posted by HopelessCase

dumb dumber Anjali you mean?

exactly !! u put it in the best possible way !! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by HopelessCase

She's just as dumb as a barbie doll ( = no brains).
And it's the same Anjali who noticed in the beginning when Khushi got hurt in that guest house that Arnav was worried abt her. WEIRD WOMAN!
That time also Arnav didn't say anything - yet she so understood him!
she changes each nd every tym! no wonder she is shyam's wife! no offence!
Sometimes I feel pity on this character
This is the character, who is chosen by everyone to make fool
Her brother decieves by saying that he is happy n her husband cheats her so easily.
Actually we cant blame her blind faith for shyam as he is a great actor that anyone will believe him
But I pity her as a sister, she is a complete failure as a sister
yeah, she says she understands her brother so well, but gosh he didnt look at her and said "ofcourse di", isnt it obvious hes lying?? i mean shes epitome of dumbnesS!
I think no one in this serial is bright except for shashi ji *Feels for his present condition*  
Guptas and Raizadas are the dumbest people on earth.😆
Shyam is happy that everyone around him are dumb so that he can continue his Dirty acts ðŸ˜¡