Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

abhishekstixgen

abhishekstixgen

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
watching anji in friday's episode made me feel so warm within...doesn't it remind u friends,of your that one close fren with whom you shared all about your crushes,bitched about those bad snobbish girls and the expert advice your friend showered much like our dearest anji!!!!

anji's concern actually brought to the fore her sister like concern for nidhi...had it been other shows where they potray candyfloss friendships anji would have been picturised just getting plain excited about nidhi being in love but ktlk proves that it is real in its approach!!!!!nidhi being worried about nidhi's affections for ashutosh,how real!!!hasnt it happened in your lives when u learnt abt a guy in ur closest fren's life and u set out to warn her to be careful,dialogues like,"tu door reh usse"which we might have used while advising or being advised seem to be in sync with anji's dialogue"tu nhi jaa rhi dr kotnis""

that is why ktlk is so gripping,makes me relive my life and believe that there is true love to be found after all!!!!
i would appreciate if u guys would post abt the special fren in ur lives that anji reminds u all of!!!!

lets do it in honour of mb,kritika and ishita,,,the awesome threesome who treat us to something that goes beyond being a love story,guys we have a winner on our hands in form ok ktlk!!!!aa true celebration of life and the beautiful relationships it blesses us with

thank you frens for reading this post and do reply

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayawAmulya159rainbows07luvlyscorpiovvegawaizmapaArmu4evaNaina007sur.rtmsjustpratiKavya.ShermosoBinge..-Ayesshhaa-..MariQuestFilms...RamonaG....Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we all have an anji in our lives!!!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

ohhh so true...i too have 2 frens in my life...n i knw...even if d world z against me..they ll stand like a wall...its been 13 yrs of our frenshp..n i cherish each n every moment spent with them...d toughest tym of my life was sailed easily coz of them...

i can say..if they were not in my life...i cud b nowhere...

lov u both...they r anjie of my life...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermoso

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
that's very true...
nice post

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Well said.. Anji is really a wonderful representation of our real life friends rolled into one...Sweet ..caring naughty.. caring.. perfect mix Thumbs Up

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
totally agree with u
beautiful post
and the usp of the show for me is anji and nidhi's friendship only
its so admiring
such friends are hard to find
after nidhi's all oppose she is still there for her always
anji is a dream friend
and i am happy that i have a anji in my life too

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I have only one true friend who is Anjie in my life.. without her in my sad times I wouldn't of gotten through so easily.. thats what true friendship is honesty, love and being the backbone for your friend. As well as just having a laugh... And its great to see all those traits in Anji's and nidhi's friendship...Todays epi showed that Anji knew Nidhi more then she knows herself and she helps her see reason to think clearly... thats what friendship is as well.

rabzonedge

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i have four people in my life that are like my anji's my two sisters and two best friends...and i can count on them whenever needed and vice versa...its lovely to see this relationship on screen between anji and nidhi

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Beautifully written post...

and the most appealing line is"true celebration of life and beautiful relationship"...Clap

loved it...

abhishekstixgen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.