Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hello guyz,,omg HD ka 1st episode it was mindblasting evry1 was fab:->rati dee was lyk najar hi nai hat rai ti unse bt special mention to our chotu sa ishaan,he is so cute n i love uske man me jo b chal ra tha esp wo matka kulfi...lolz bua mjhe roj btati h par khilati nai...wat do u ol think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---forever----Khushi-Roopal_TiaRa.Nabi.Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan is cho cute" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwirledDreams

---forever---

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwirledDreams

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
i agree u..
yaar just loved it...
today's most focus was on ishaan and indira

SwirledDreams

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...

-Khushi-

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyuarti4eve

Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...
ya exactly,...
she loves him a lot but kabhi batati nahi he...
and even ishaan knows this...

SwirledDreams

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...ya exactly,...she loves him a lot but kabhi batati nahi he...and even ishaan knows this...            YuPp...khusi i m feeling realy vry xcitd fr future episodes...

-Khushi-

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyuarti4eve

Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...ya exactly,...she loves him a lot but kabhi batati nahi he...and even ishaan knows this...            YuPp...khusi i m feeling realy vry xcitd fr future episodes...

SAME HERE SHREYU...even her bro understands her

SwirledDreams

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.