veryyy closeee...❀️

😍

HOW...close...is veryyy closeee? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 😍

aa paas aa...sanam,...saha na jaye dooriyon ka gham...tujhe hai kasam...😍
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful analysis Tanu.
Loved the way u have paid attention to the minutest details in the episode.
CVs have done a really good piece of work in covering up for MB's absence.
Loved Kritika's acting today...her desperation to find out about Ashu's accident, the way she was pacing up and down when Mallu kept cutting her calls, the way she was sitting on the steps, all lost and worried and not having anyone to share her fears with...And along with this inner turmoil her reluctance to even now admit she is in love with Ashu when Anji once again bluntly tells her to face this fact.

Anji's characterisation is also superb. The way she comes as soon as she hears the desperation in Nidhi's voice but instead of driving her to Ashu's house she insists that Nidhi should first accept her feelings for Ashu...Even without MB the episode was wonderful...I locved it...

At the start I was very skeptical about KK's ability to handle this role, But I must admit she is doing a wonderful job of it...Hats off to the entire team of KTLK...
Wonderful episode analysis tanu πŸ‘. Sounds like a mind blowing episode, and so I will definitely watch it.

To start with , a special mention for Ishita Sharma, who is doing a fabulous job as Anji. I really hope she gets a good lead role after KTLK gets over. She really really really deserves itπŸ‘. Wondering why she did not succeed as a mainstream heroine in films. A wonderful actress indeed. And the CVs are doing a great job with the characterization of Anji. It is close to what a best friend would be in real life.

Kudos also to Rukhsar, who is doing a fab job as MallikaπŸ‘πŸΌ. I hope the CVs do not turn her into an obsessive lover types for the sake of TRPs.  And finally to KK who I think must have stolen the show today with her gamut of expressions. I think she is working really hard and catching up fast, due to the wonderful acting by her co-stars. Great going KK😊. Last but not last wishing that the TRPs zoom up after this week. That would be icing on the cake.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

😍

HOW...close...is veryyy closeee? 😍

aa paas aa...sanam,...saha na jaye dooriyon ka gham...tujhe hai kasam...😍

Aa bhi ja sanam.. teri bahon mein mar mitenge hum πŸ˜
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Wonderful analysis Tanu.

Anji's characterisation is also superb. The way she comes as soon as she hears the desperation in Nidhi's voice but instead of driving her to Ashu's house she insists that Nidhi should first accept her feelings for Ashu...Even without MB the episode was wonderful...I locved it...

At the start I was very skeptical about KK's ability to handle this role, But I must admit she is doing a wonderful job of it...Hats off to the entire team of KTLK...

Thanks dear..

And so true.. Anji is a treat to watch... beautiful n realistic characterisation..!! πŸ‘

KK is really a treat to watch in this show.. not only is she excelling in her bubbliness but also in scenes with MB she is shining like a star... n today she just stole my heart with those heart wrenching expressions πŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz

Kudos also to Rukhsar, who is doing a fab job as MallikaπŸ‘πŸΌ. I hope the CVs do not turn her into an obsessive lover types for the sake of TRPs.  And finally to KK who I think must have stolen the show today with her gamut of expressions. I think she is working really hard and catching up fast, due to the wonderful acting by her co-stars. Great going KK😊. Last but not last wishing that the TRPs zoom up after this week. That would be icing on the cake.

she is .. she is catching up.. n by leaps n bounds.. πŸ‘ every scene of her these days is a revelation..!! loving her in the show!

@Rukhsar.. i m also worried  n i dun want to see her turn pyschotic.. just the stylish villu with a shade of grey ... that kills n white that chills 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aa bhi ja sanam.. teri bahon mein mar mitenge hum πŸ˜

paas wo aane lage zara zara...

dil me samane lage zara zara...😊

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

paas wo aane lage zara zara...