yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by rtms

superb post.episode was heart touching.nidhi's anguish is unbearable.Dr M 's behaviour brought nidhi's feeling 4 DrA out.its time 4 nidhi 2 realise it n accept it.waiting 4 some outstanding episodesClap

Yep...some outstanding epis are coming our way. Thumbs Up Nidhi with the look of love n concern tending to Ashu.. Mallu trying to keep them apart.. n Ashu confused with all the hungama around himWink

yeah Ashu Confused confuzzled how in the world his boring monotonous existence suddenly became the center of attention LOL Nidhi living breathing Ashu.Embarrassed..and being totally blind in terms of Mallu's behavior towards her...Ouch

U know Yanku.. keeping aside Nidhis pain... imagine.. if Doc A was standing at the reception instead of that phone n Mallu n Nidhi had a racing contest as to who reaches him first ROFL

ROFL Poor Nidhi would probably lose today...she's hasn't realized she's being competed with yet...Ouch she's so innocent...but I think Nidhi would win...cuz Mallu's wear those HAWT sarees...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ho gaya hai.. TUJHE PYAAR!! (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

mallika is going desperate and insecure over her love for him...blinded to the fact that he does not love her..and he has a right to fall in love and have his on life...it is like if you cannot love me you shld love no one...the more she tries to create a bridge between them the more they will come closer...either way she can never make a place in his heart other than as a friend...and if she does not start behaving like a true friend she may lose that status too in his life...

anji was a saviour today...she senses mallika as a threat even if nidhi is still unaware...her one insistence of not sending nidhi to ashu's house saved nidhi from making a complete spectacle of herself in front of kaka,mallika and ranganath,,,,

the girl is too flustered emotionally at present to think rationally...and yes it may take some time for nidhi to herself say that she is in love...at present only anjie can see and mallika can sense 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28rabzonedge-Priya01

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Thx u for this nice post as usual ClapHeart

Really nice episode entirely based on emotions love, hate, jealousy, anxiety, despair, fear and concern. 

Dr. Mallika is getting on my nerves and don't like the way she is imposing her one sided-love on Dr. Ashu although she knows clearly that Dr. Ashu has always wish to share a healthy friendship with her nothing more or less.  She is taking advantage of this friendship in a very wrong way. 

Feel very bad for NidhiCry but Anji is doing best to make her realise that she has to accept the reality first before pursuing the path she has chosen and thus she will be mentally strong enough to handle all the hurdles which will come across her way especially in the form of Dr. Mallika.

Great performance by the girlsClapClap

WORD to everything u have written.. super epi ..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28-Priya01

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

ROFL Poor Nidhi would probably lose today...she's hasn't realized she's being competed with yet...Ouch she's so innocent...but I think Nidhi would win...cuz Mallu's wear those HAWT sarees...

LOL but Ashu turns ON seeing her in the SAREE only..so Wifey has to deck up in a saree n then do the race Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

mallika is going desperate and insecure over her love for him...blinded to the fact that he does not love her..and he has a right to fall in love and have his on life...it is like if you cannot love me you shld love no one...the more she tries to create a bridge between them the more they will come closer...either way she can never make a place in his heart other than as a friend...and if she does not start behaving like a true friend she may lose that status too in his life...

Well said sun.. i mean.. seriously. .the way she had asked Nidhi to leave that TEA date time.. was atrocious. i mean who the hell she thinks she is Angry n today .. again back to pavilion that.. 'Agar tum mere nahi to main tumhe KISI ka nahi hone dungi' Ouch pretty obsessive behaviour Ouch

N well said... 'Anji can see n Mallu can sense' Embarrassed

yanks28sun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

anji was a saviour today...she senses mallika as a threat even if nidhi is still unaware...her one insistence of not sending nidhi to ashu's house saved nidhi from making a complete spectacle of herself in front of kaka,mallika and ranganath,,,,

yeah well said...Nidhi was crying ...stressed...emotional...and she would  have become the focus in that situation...and probably left feeling really embarrassed...who knows what Mallu would have done to her in front of everyone...

Armu4evasun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Well said sun.. i mean.. seriously. .the way she had asked Nidhi to leave that TEA date time.. was atrocious. i mean who the hell she thinks she is Angry n today .. again back to pavilion that.. 'Agar tum mere nahi to main tumhe KISI ka nahi hone dungi' Ouch pretty obsessive behaviour Ouch

N well said... 'Anji can see n Mallu can sense' Embarrassed

I think Mallu will get more and more insecure and obsessive & one day end up making a total spectacle of herself in front of her luveee

Armu4evasun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

haan inspite of everything she does...aashu and nidhi will come closer and that will be the final nail for her...

just like sheena ka antics in DK...

rabzonedgeyanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.