India-Forums

Ho gaya hai.. TUJHE PYAAR!! (Page 4)

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Dr. Ashutosh has cast a spell on our Nidhi...she has changed so much...the saddest part of today's episode was seeing Nidhi's joy melt away with every word tat Mallu uttered...and then turn into complete PAIN with the news of Ashu's accident...and open bleeding wounds as Mallu rejected Nidhi's calls...

I know..the wide smile she was armed with when she entered the building was all wiped out thanks to Mallu n her darts.. n then the worst part the news of Ashus accident jus shattered her completely Ouch

so true..i hated mallika from dat instance nly..c has bhavd ridiculous today...c cud hv juzz replied her back for 1nc...c z so mean...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabzonedge

every tym..i m moved by nidhi's paain..whethr it was her realisatn of love..or todays bechaini...Cry.

(even in fridays epi..wen c says no no to her father..wen askd bout marriage was so touchy...)

so very well said Smile

tomrws...epi z gonna b rockng epi..with nidhi's acceptnc of love...aftr her realisatn..c z deffo gonna b strong in front of mallu...

I saw the precap...but I didn't feel like Nidhi will 100% admit that she's in love tomorrow...has there been another promo??? Confused I mean if she admits it...then tomorrow's a very important episode...Embarrassed

hmm...anjie has told her either admit to love or c wont go to meet ashu...seeing her cndtn...c needs to visit ashu...so d nly way out iz to accept d love...Embarrassed

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@Yanku.. obviously ... they wont show her admitting so soon. .but she will surely question herself n go to see Ashu without telling Anji..

I think today one important thing happened ... Anjis mom sensed something was amiss with Nidhi Wink

rabzonedgeyanks28

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
the promo for tuesday had said nidhi jayegi ghayal Dr. Ashutosh se milne so tomorrow is D dayEmbarrassed

Edited by ramonag - 07 November 2011 at 8:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28rabzonedge

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I thought Mallika was a bit over reacting today.
How can she be so sure that Nidhi is interested in Ashutosh or there is something going on between them that she is throwing caution to the air.
Being a senior doctor she didnt behave well and I think if she goes at this pace soon she will loose Ashu's friendship & respect too.

Armu4evayanks28rabzonedge

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

every tym..i m moved by nidhi's paain..whethr it was her realisatn of love..or todays bechaini...Cry.

(even in fridays epi..wen c says no no to her father..wen askd bout marriage was so touchy...)

so very well said Smile

tomrws...epi z gonna b rockng epi..with nidhi's acceptnc of love...aftr her realisatn..c z deffo gonna b strong in front of mallu...

I saw the precap...but I didn't feel like Nidhi will 100% admit that she's in love tomorrow...has there been another promo??? Confused I mean if she admits it...then tomorrow's a very important episode...Embarrassed

hmm...anjie has told her either admit to love or c wont go to meet ashu...seeing her cndtn...c needs to visit ashu...so d nly way out iz to accept d love...Embarrassed

yeah...she needs...him...Ouch 

guys what do u think of Anji? Does Nidhi need to answer Anji? Or does she just need to follow her heart right now...??? I love Anji & Nidhi's relationship but Nidhi is so overwhelmed by her emotions right now...that I feel like she doesn't need to answer anyone right now...but then again maybe Anji's words will help Nidhi answer herself...

I just feel so bad for Nidhi these days...the only time she looks content is when she's with Ashu...and today Mallu to everything to keep her from him.

Armu4evarabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

How can she be so sure that Nidhi is interested in Ashutosh or there is something going on between them that she is throwing caution to the air.
Being a senior doctor she didnt behave well and I think if she goes at this pace soon she will loose Ashu's friendship & respect too.

She is surely not happy seeing Ashu break hosp rules for Nidhi.. Doc Hardstone let Nidhi stay in the OT even after she had resigned... then.. Ashu who hates flowers accepted a RED ROSE from Nidhi.. pretty much good reasons for Mallus alarms to go off.. but yes what she did was outright pathetic Angry

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

she took the fact that Nidhi gave him a FLOWER & he accepted it as a threat to her...so she's not willing to lose him to that 3 din ki intern.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms...RamonaG....rabzonedge

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index