Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

nidhi is not in her senses right now she's wild with worry ...EmbarrassedOuch

so much so that she even fights with Anji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ho gaya hai.. TUJHE PYAAR!! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by aekiel

Even if I'm exasperated with a person and am in a real hurry, so long as I'm not directly in competition with him, I would have probably said " I'm going to X hospital- will talk later..bye" or something on those lines.

She doesnt want Nidhi around... she hasnt made any bones about it... Wink

That is what I meant by " she's playing all her cards too soon" in my previous post Smile

She is making it pretty obvious to Nidhi that she does not want him in Ashu's life. I thought she'd use a more subtle approach- not a bull rams into you approach.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

every tym..i m moved by nidhi's paain..whethr it was her realisatn of love..or todays bechaini...Cry.

(even in fridays epi..wen c says no no to her father..wen askd bout marriage was so touchy...)

so very well said Smile

...RamonaG....yanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

every tym..i m moved by nidhi's paain..whethr it was her realisatn of love..or todays bechaini...Cry.

(even in fridays epi..wen c says no no to her father..wen askd bout marriage was so touchy...)

so very well said Smile

tomrws...epi z gonna b rockng epi..with nidhi's acceptnc of love...aftr her realisatn..c z deffo gonna b strong in front of mallu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I felt horrible for Nidhi today...it's obvious it's not infatuation... it's flat out L O V E...her heart is calling his name...she's being pulled towards him...she's in the type of condition where she needs to be left alone or she'll just lose her mind...without seeing him...the way she panicked was so ...heartbreaking :((((

Dr. Ashutosh has cast a spell on our Nidhi...she has changed so much...the saddest part of today's episode was seeing Nidhi's joy melt away with every word tat Mallu uttered...and then turn into complete PAIN with the news of Ashu's accident...and open bleeding wounds as Mallu rejected Nidhi's calls...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aekiel

That is what I meant by " she's playing all her cards too soon" in my previous post Smile

She is making it pretty obvious to Nidhi that she does not want him in Ashu's life. I thought she'd use a more subtle approach- not a bull rams into you approach.

Its not now... she has been acting like this since ICU incident... so i dun think its gonna cause some alarms to go off .. so soon..!! Embarrassed

...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Dr. Ashutosh has cast a spell on our Nidhi...she has changed so much...the saddest part of today's episode was seeing Nidhi's joy melt away with every word tat Mallu uttered...and then turn into complete PAIN with the news of Ashu's accident...and open bleeding wounds as Mallu rejected Nidhi's calls...

I know..the wide smile she was armed with when she entered the building was all wiped out thanks to Mallu n her darts.. n then the worst part the news of Ashus accident jus shattered her completely Ouch

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

so very well said Smile

tomrws...epi z gonna b rockng epi..with nidhi's acceptnc of love...aftr her realisatn..c z deffo gonna b strong in front of mallu...

I saw the precap...but I didn't feel like Nidhi will 100% admit that she's in love tomorrow...has there been another promo??? Confused I mean if she admits it...then tomorrow's a very important episode...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.