Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

by the way...did Mallu mess with Nidhi's car? My mom thought so but I was like... nahhh...but I think I'm wrong...

The KeKta kapoor show watcher in me.. says that she mite have LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ho gaya hai.. TUJHE PYAAR!! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aekiel

Even if I'm exasperated with a person and am in a real hurry, so long as I'm not directly in competition with him, I would have probably said " I'm going to X hospital- will talk later..bye" or something on those lines.

She doesnt want Nidhi around... she hasnt made any bones about it... Wink Even in the ICU she was rude on Nidhi... so its not something unexpected.. n m sure Ashu will be non-chalant about it... n Nidhi way too much in love to see that she has knowingly or unknowingly become a COMPETITOR in this race to .. 'Kaun banegi Ashu ki biwi' LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I am missing MB.. Cry I wish he recovers soon. Disapprove 

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

I am missing MB.. Cry I wish he recovers soon. Disapprove 

Shreya come on it was a good epi Confused

N yes we are all missing MB Ouch

...RamonaG....yanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Beautiful & superb analysis...Tanu...

seeing them fall madly & helplessly in love will be even more satisfying now after seeing Mallu treated Nidhi like $%#&...spewing venom like a fountain ...

Nidhi's desperation...her aching heart...her helplessness...how lost she looked...the way she was pacing & calling Mallu..and Mallu was rejecting it all...created such a heart wrenching moment...I was hurting seeing Nidhi.

Anji was a great best friend today...but the rebel & romantic in me wanted her to set Nidhi free...Nidhi needs her saiyaan...even tho he's the one in need...

Missed AshNi scenes though...missed MB a lot...KK, IS, & Rukhsar were excellent today...seeing Nidhi shedding tears of desperation & fear moved me :(

same here...hats off to kritz for brilliant performance...Clap...

d choked up restlsns...her desperatn to meet ashu...hurt..pain all were there on her face...

so was mallu..with her dagger xpresns...

every tym..i m moved by nidhi's paain..whethr it was her realisatn of love..or todays bechaini...Cry.

(even in fridays epi..wen c says no no to her father..wen askd bout marriage was so touchy...)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thanks Tanu for a great analysis of an awesome epis...so tomorrow is the AshNi meeting ...sabr ka phal meetha i hopeLOLWink

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

thanks Tanu for a great analysis of an awesome epis...so tomorrow is the AshNi meeting ...sabr ka phal meetha i hopeLOLWink

Inshallah... should b double meetha.. Embarrassed
Coz this time Nidhi will be resolved in herself that she indeed has fallen in love with Ashu Embarrassed

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

Inshallah... should b double meetha.. Embarrassed
Coz this time Nidhi will be resolved in herself that she indeed has fallen in love with Ashu Embarrassed
nidhi is not in her senses right now she's wild with worry ...EmbarrassedOuch

Armu4evartmsyanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.