Why not a girl child?

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys im a bit confuse,, if at all cv had planned the leap earlier, why cv did not bring in a baby girl instead of boy... it will make more sense as Kn or members at TN except kriya will neglect the child...

n this makes sense with pratigya wat ever decision...but having a baby boy  with all this pratz decision with how KN letting his son to be with PRATZ is a very  big ???????

I really dun get it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely!! Even I thought that cvs would b showing that Kesar gives birth to a girl. It would have been more interesting since SS always wanted a POTA and then Pratigya stood for her. In this way, they could have shown Gender-bias issue too.
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyadiwani

Absolutely!! Even I thought that cvs would b showing that Kesar gives birth to a girl. It would have been more interesting since SS always wanted a POTA and then Pratigya stood for her. In this way, they could have shown Gender-bias issue too.

more interesting is pratz say she will not have any baby then... 😕... as ss will want a heir...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
But Samar is already there for him as heir.
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyadiwani

But Samar is already there for him as heir.

i mean if at all from the very beginning samar is not there... baby girl...

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Ok ya. We can expect such issues from MKAP. Its a unique show and they should hav shown Kesar's girl child and then a strong Kesar who fights for her.
kupkakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah me also dont get that