Jassi didnt rip her hair out!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
 i think within her deepest heart jassi has a sense of guilty that she never loved purab,never did anything for him except uniting him with rohan and in the last days she actually ignored him !!!!that's why she is angry but she is not being soooooo mad on him! on the other hand she trusted armaan and loved him madly and she did whatever she could do for him and also ignored purab for him ! in exchange armaan betrayed her! as a result she got sooo mad on armaan!!!!

ya so this is so obivious human nature that when u love sombody so deeply like jassi loves armaan u do get angry on ur lover cause u expect more from them BUTTTTT in case of purab and jassi now for jassi purab memory are past thing and she don't have any importance of purab in her life so that's why she gave so calm expression cause she don't care for purab anymore.

plsss don't get offended with my views its just wot i feel.

kashish

Originally posted by kkashish

ya so this is so obivious human nature that when u love sombody so deeply like jassi loves armaan u do get angry on ur lover cause u expect more from them BUTTTTT in case of purab and jassi now for jassi purab memory are past thing and she don't have any importance of purab in her life so that's why she gave so calm expression cause she don't care for purab anymore.

plsss don't get offended with my views its just wot i feel.

kashish

no kashish! i am not at all offnded! you are right, look everyone expect some more from someone he/she loves than his/her friend!cos relation of love is more deep and close!its not that jassi is not giving purab any importance, she is obviously upset with him! but the intensity was higher in case of armaan!

Originally posted by Rumi

i think within her deepest heart jassi has a sense of guilty that she never loved purab,never did anything for him except uniting him with rohan and in the last days she actually ignored him !!!!that's why she is angry but she is not being soooooo mad on him! on the other hand she trusted armaan and loved him madly and she did whatever she could do for him and also ignored purab for him ! in exchange armaan betrayed her! as a result she got sooo mad on armaan!!!!

you r right!!

i think it was cute when purab kept looking at jassi every other minute..lol..although i am a armaan fan..hehehe..πŸ˜†

i was expecting her to give a looooong lecture and run from thereπŸ˜†..but she didn't i was disapointed..bui guess she is making him feel real bad already by not talking and asking those questiosn to teh models...

by the way..teh clothes she was wearing were soooooo ugly on her...i mean it looked like the clothes were for a women twice her size!!!well nandini...πŸ˜‰