India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi didnt rip her hair out!!!!!!!!

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Was it just me or did u guys notice how calm jassi was after seeing purab and he was the person who just left her( i am a purab's fan) but i mean even i was surprised at how calm she looked when arman betraed her she was sooo mad she just wanted to get revenge. i thought jassi was going to punch purab in the face when they bumped into each other, looking at how mad she got at arman, but she just ran away. i think T&D are just going to ignore the fact that the fans are waiting for an explanation to y purab left, like they did before. yeah but it was soooo sweet as to how jassi went on the stage after purab urged her to do so(best part of the show in my opinion).Big smile    

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Was it just me or did u guys notice how calm jassi was after seeing purab and he was the person who just left her( i am a purab's fan) but i mean even i was surprised at how calm she looked when arman betraed her she was sooo mad she just wanted to get revenge. i thought jassi was going to punch purab in the face when they bumped into each other, looking at how mad she got at arman, but she just ran away. i think T&D are just going to ignore the fact that the fans are waiting for an explanation to y purab left, like they did before. yeah but it was soooo sweet as to how jassi went on the stage after purab urged her to do so(best part of the show in my opinion).Big smile    

LOL i was just gonna post a topic on it. i mean she got so pissed off at armaan and rightfully so but she was normal with purab.

if my fiancee to-be had left me hours before the engagement party and i ran into him again, first thing i would do is slap him.

aniifuzz Groupbie
aniifuzz
aniifuzz

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

LOL Me too, Hawa_hawai!

But i think with Jassi, she's been through so much in the past few days (emotional overload) that now she is just tired. She's upset but revenge or anger just seems too hard for her now.

Btw, who won Indian Idol?

prachi23 Newbie
prachi23
prachi23

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I swear, the first thing I would do is slap Purab too if I was in Jassi's situation. I can't believe she was so calm but I guess I agree with you   aniifuzz
Neways, hopefully we'll find out soon why Purab left....(I'm so glad he's back on the show :) )

~PRACHI
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aniifuzz

LOL Me too, Hawa_hawai!

But i think with Jassi, she's been through so much in the past few days (emotional overload) that now she is just tired. She's upset but revenge or anger just seems too hard for her now.

Btw, who won Indian Idol?

and yeah should have slapped him! maybe they are saving that for a later episode!!!LOL

Abhijeet won the indian idol!

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

If I were Jassi, I would neither slap him, nor run away. If Purab were to attempt a conversation, I'd probably hear him out calmly. Then take my time to figure out how to handle the "maamla" further. Some of you might say  -" ya ya easier said that done"... but I think dealing such situations with a cool head is the most sensible approach. 

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged

I AM JUST WAITING FOR PURAB'S EXPLANATION FOR HIS SUDDEN ABSENCE

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yes, i was quite surprised that jassi didnt really seem to be mad @ purab.. but it may have had to do something w/ what nandini had told her.. and im not sure, but i think they will show purab's explanation for leaving jassi on monday..

Go to top