Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: reddhaute

I would say divorce it is clear from the previous interaction that Rashi did not like Jigar in that way.  She was only interested in getting money for her greedy mother.  The whole thing is sickening ðŸ¤¢

there was some scenes shown which hints rashi was indeed falling for him slowly.. she even tried to commit suicide when he said he don't want to see her face ever again. she tries every possible way to bring him back to his usual self that's all.. she can't stand an ignorant jigar who doesn't care for her..🥱
shahhet thumbnail
@rashi.krishna

As i hv written in one of the post by id shahhetp if Rashi has to turn positive it will take long...

1  person changes if he/she is in deep  love with someone

2  Jitubhai who is her dad has to contoll urmi and make Rashi realiaze she is wrong in following her  mom blindly... but i am not seeing that happening... either they hv to change Urmi positive and Rashi following her or making Rashi realize her mom is wrong...and then slowly turning positive...

3 As i normally say every individual is diffenet with his or her own views, opinion and thoughts and personally I can not tolerate cheating in relationship so my opinion and views were based on that... I understand that in telly land things are different, and things which happens in real life is not expected to happen in reel life... Anyways, again as I say in my every post I am here just expressing my views and not here to hurt anyone ...
deepikalal thumbnail
I don't think that jigar will divorce rashi... but they need to do something so rashi ends up getting depressed and i think that will happen when she comes back in to the Modi's house coz jigar will her treat like her like rubbish i mean like ahem treated gopi so rashi will be crying more then gopi that will interesting to watch
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikalal

I don't think that jigar will divorce rashi... but they need to do something so rashi ends up getting depressed and i think that will happen when she comes back in to the Modi's house coz jigar will her treat like her like rubbish i mean like ahem treated gopi so rashi will be crying more then gopi that will interesting to watch

jigar should start some extra marital affair after bringing her back home maybe that will open her eyes... she was pretty jealous of sonal and jigar before marriage eventhough she was an outsider and they were supposed to get married..