Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Sharon di πŸ€—

Good to see you opening threads πŸ˜ƒ Enjoyed reading what everyone wrote, I'd love it too if Sushant comes back playing Soham and Ankita is his girlfriend (DK-Aashna's daughter), they can play the part of young carefree adults cuz we've all had enough of the angst-ridden ArMan. Some old actress can play 50+ year old Archana.

To answer your question,Ekta has one hit serial now where the leads are not in their 20s since that serial has been accepted by the masses,all her shows now are probably going to have ridiculous leaps like PR cuz middle-aged romance is the new in thing for Ekta I suppose 🀒 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

hi sharonπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—..well i have not been watching he show ..now gift giving will be hard..
about the leap..i donno..i would like it if they show new love story of soham and his girl friend should look like ankita..i mean ankita as his girlfriend😳..then she can stay young na..😳..
i surely dont wanna see ankita as old lady😑..replace ankita also with hitens wifeπŸ˜†..sushant ansd anki can have new love story PR..soham and his girlfriend😳

oh muy dear usha how r u?i miss u so much and  ur post also .i dont watch PR now .i m so surprised to know ur thought about sush anki play soham -ruchi bc i also dreaming about itπŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
okay poas..ruchi is older to soham😳..need to find younger gal na..πŸ˜†..DK's daughter sounds good..
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Sharon I was shocked when I read Hiten's interview and there was still talk of a leap, seriously? It is hard enough for viewers to picture another actor as Manav much less take on a huge leap.

I agree with you, let viewers at least have the chance to accept Hiten instead of taking another leap. I am not interested in seeing Ankita and Hiten acting roles where they are in their 50s playing parents to kids their age in real life! Just leave things where they are now. We don't have to see romance right away, we can see Manav continuing to find ways to save his own chawl from being demolished then have him find out about Savita. There is so much that can be done with this show without taking a leap.

You're so right Mandy. I don't understand why Ekta and the CV's don't explore unsolved tracks in a proper way, and advance the show that way!  They seem to treat a bad situation with an even worse solution. No hope for PR while these sets of writers are in charge. Feel bad for Hiten. They won't even give him a chance to prove himself.
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Hi Sharon di πŸ€—

Good to see you opening threads πŸ˜ƒ Enjoyed reading what everyone wrote, I'd love it too if Sushant comes back playing Soham and Ankita is his girlfriend (DK-Aashna's daughter), they can play the part of young carefree adults cuz we've all had enough of the angst-ridden ArMan. Some old actress can play 50+ year old Archana.

To answer your question,Ekta has one hit serial now where the leads are not in their 20s since that serial has been accepted by the masses,all her shows now are probably going to have ridiculous leaps like PR cuz middle-aged romance is the new in thing for Ekta I suppose 🀒 

Hi my sweet Omana,
So good to chat with you here.😊
Thanks for the good words re my threads.😊
I love your idea of Soham and DK/Aashna's daughter hooking up.😊
That would make the story very interesting, linking professional ties with family, ensuring the business stays "in the family"!

If only Ekta and company were as original as this.
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

SORRY 😳

Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Hi my sweet Omana,
So good to chat with you here.😊
Thanks for the good words re my threads.😊
I love your idea of Soham and DK/Aashna's daughter hooking up.😊
That would make the story very interesting, linking professional ties with family, ensuring the business stays "in the family"!

If only Ekta and company were as original as this.

The person who will be thrilled if Soham and Dk-Aashna daughter hook up is Aashna πŸ˜ƒ She has a very BIG soft spot for Manav so she will absolutely love this unionπŸ˜ƒ plus she gets the family that she always wanted although why would anyone envy ArMan and their sucky family life is beyond me πŸ˜†
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Sharon Di πŸ€—

Nice to see you opening the thread πŸ˜ƒ

Di , i dont know about what ekta has in store for us , but if leap is handled properly it will look good πŸ˜ƒ
Di Arman's relation would be to act as Parents which also is a next step of marriage 😊 Arman's pavitra rishta has always been about aow they support each other through thick and thin 😊 They acting as parents is also a part of this relation 😊 Obviuosly there would not be romance as such but their pr was not only about Romance unfortunately Cv's only showed that part 🀒

Di the awards are given according to their characters but in Award functions they can come as celebrities 😊 Also their performances doesnt need to be according to their age in the serial 😊

But di i do agree about Anki playing old woman would not be a good idea  But still if she is playing it i hope she does it well 😊 Hiten is a very good actor and a great human being πŸ˜ƒ I hope for both of them the show does well πŸ˜ƒ

suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swati_

Hey Sharon Di πŸ€—

Nice to see you opening the thread πŸ˜ƒ

Di , i dont know about what ekta has in store for us , but if leap is handled properly it will look good πŸ˜ƒ
Di Arman's relation would be to act as Parents which also is a next step of marriage 😊 Arman's pavitra rishta has always been about aow they support each other through thick and thin 😊 They acting as parents is also a part of this relation 😊 Obviuosly there would not be romance as such but their pr was not only about Romance unfortunately Cv's only showed that part 🀒

Di the awards are given according to their characters but in Award functions they can come as celebrities 😊 Also their performances doesnt need to be according to their age in the serial 😊

But di i do agree about Anki playing old woman would not be a good idea  But still if she is playing it i hope she does it well 😊 Hiten is a very good actor and a great human being πŸ˜ƒ I hope for both of them the show does well πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Swati,
It's so great to get a reply from you.πŸ€—
Thanks for the kind words re my thread. I didn't realise for a long while that anyone can open a thread, but when I realised it, I opened one. This is my second one. At least threads like these allows discussions to continue and brings friends together.😊

Thanks for all your explanations. They sure have enlightened me. From a detached perspective, I can tolerate discussing Manav and Archana in their next phase of married life. However, I can never watch them because for me, Arman (who will forever be Sushant and Ankita), will always be 20+ year old persons with a young family. I can't picture them that much older. This, combined with the fact that all Indian serials I've watched to date, have leads as young people and when the show ends they are shown as young people. Just can't see Arman as older people.

Loved your input Swati! See you in the forum!
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sharon Di😊

Very well put. I agree with what you have said, very good reasoning on why Ekta is planning this leap.

I too am wondering how Ankita will play a role of a girl who is in her late 40s and early 50s? I think Ekta has a contract for Zee and Ankita has to stay til then. Also on the Sulochana Manohar romance at dinner, I found that very silly and out of place. Older couples are a bit above the romance stage, usually this is something couples would do in their early to late 20s.

Savita and Damodar comedy is something else, their romance was kind of portrayed in a funny way.

You are right, this 18 year leap will bring disaster to the show and the actors, four year leap was bad enough. I didn't mind the 1 yr leap that happened a year ago as much, it was only one year but 18 years will be such a big gap. I am glad Sushant chose to leave in time before the 18 year leap, hope Ankita will do the same