Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Akshara's Corner: Leaving behind memories  Tweet   

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

Hello friends, this week has been an emotional roller coaster ride as not only did we lose our house, but now we have to leave it as well. Leaving behind years of memories is the hardest. But I guess moving on is the only option.

Everyone at home was shocked to hear that Naitik lost a lot of money in the market with no hope of recovery and that our house was mortgaged. Even our ornaments weren't enough to pay the debts. Everyone was anxious due to the financial situation. It was heartbreaking to see the sadness in the house. I tried to keep everyone's morale up by asking them, especially Natik, not to give up hope. We all remembered the good moments we spent in the house. It was shocking to see Dadaji sitting on the floor in the living room and crying.

Nandini and Rashmi came over for Bhai dhuj and though I didn't want to, I went to my parent's house too. While waiting for Naitik's call at home, I was very uneasy and restless. Ultimately he called to say that our last hope too died as he didn't get the money he was expecting.

During a routine check-up, Naitik's sudden visit surprised me. It felt so good to have him by my side. Naitik was sorry for not taking good care of me and our child. I was truly touched by his words and gesture.

Later at home, Bauji and the whole family were with us at this moment of crisis. Even when Rashmi and Nikhilji, Nandini didi & Mohit found out, they came home to show their support. Bauji offered his help but Daddaji refused saying that it was our family problem, and that we would have to face it on our own. I realise self respect is important but I am unaware of our future and worried for my family's well being.

Friends, how does one cope and manage in such hard times? Do write in to me at [email protected] You can also follow me on Facebook and @ Akshara_SP on twitter. Keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain every Monday-Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

|   Monday, November 07, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2503/aksharas-corner-leaving-behind-memories.aspx

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_Amina_vim916Madhavi_Di-Nasreen---Sari--sush4frndz.Antique_Piece.cuttiee..Akaisha.._Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leaving behind memories-Akshara" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Me first.. Dancing

Thnx 4 sharing Tanu.. Smile

Maai over to you.. LOL

Edited by divi4u - 07 November 2011 at 4:47am

.Antique_Piece.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Antique_Piece.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
tfs

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Smile

sush4frndz

IF-Rockerz

sush4frndz

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
tfs

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing...

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Everyone at home was shocked to hear that Naitik lost a lot of money in the market with no hope of recovery and that our house was mortgaged. Even our ornaments weren't enough to pay the debts.
Maine socha tha SS mein sabzi kum zevar zyaada tha...LOL Jab dekho baitak mein zevar ko lekhe bait jaate the. Woh bhi kum pad gayaD'oh All eggs in one basket? Yeh kaunsa business funda haiShocked

Yeh Naitik ne kaha se MBA kiya tha, Mewar college? Udaipur bacchon, now you know what not to do. No MBA, no Mewar college...ROFL Bus ab ek solution, wapas Naukeda...LOL Kheti-badi karo, would love to see Naitik as a farmerWinkEmbarrassed aur bullock cart mein uski dulhanDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Disush4frndz.Antique_Piece.

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Everyone at home was shocked to hear that Naitik lost a lot of money in the market with no hope of recovery and that our house was mortgaged. Even our ornaments weren't enough to pay the debts.
Maine socha tha SS mein sabzi kum zevar zyaada tha...LOL Jab dekho baitak mein zevar ko lekhe bait jaate the. Woh bhi kum pad gayaD'oh All eggs in one basket? Yeh kaunsa business funda haiShocked

Yeh Naitik ne kaha se MBA kiya tha, Mewar college? Udaipur bacchon, now you know what not to do. No MBA, no Mewar college...ROFL Bus ab ek solution, wapas Naukeda...LOL Kheti-badi karo, would love to see Naitik as a farmerWinkEmbarrassed aur bullock cart mein uski dulhanDay Dreaming

Sari  kaha  hum  naksh  ko  M's  main  akshi  ke  bedroom main  soch  ke  khush  ho  rahai  hai  and  you  are  sending  them  Naukeda  on  bullock  cart  with  dulhanLOL .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00sush4frndz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top