Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
 Rajan Shahi re-invents himself!
Amrita Mulchandani | Nov 7, 2011, 04.43PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Vibha Chibber|sara khan|Sachin Khedekar|Romit Raj|rajan shahi|Mohnish Bahl|Kritika Kamra|Alok Nath
Rajan Shahi
Producer Rajan Shahi on his new avatar.
 Rajan Shahi who is known for launching fresh young faces as protagonists - Bidaai, Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai has made stars out of Parul Chauhan, Kinshuk Mahajan, Angad Hasija and Sara Khan and at the same time had prominent roles for Alok Nath, Amardeep Jha and Vibha Chibber - who are seen in Colors' Havan and Sony's Kuuch toh Log Kahege.

He started the trend of launching fresh faces combined with the seasoned old actors and once again he is back with senior actors like Mohnish Bahl and Rukhsar in Kuuch toh Log Kahege, Narendra Jha in Havan. The hunt for the Godman was on from a long time and well known actors like Kiran Karmarkar, Nitish Bhardwaj, Arun Govil and Sachin Khedekar were considered for the lead role but Narendra Jha was chosen for the role.

Rajan directed his first independent show Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi in 1999 and has directed hit shows like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Hamare Tumhare, Rishtey, Kareena Kareena, Reth, Saat Phere, Mamtaa, Millee, Virasaat and Saathi Re. He worked as a series director for Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan and Maayaka. In 2007 he opened his production house Director's Kut and turned producer with Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai followed by Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai.

Producer Rajan Shahi says, "Seasoned actors as well as young newcomers combination go well with the storytelling I am doing through my new shows. I am very happy to have Alok Nath, Mohnish Bahl Rukhsar and Kritika Kamra in KTLK and Narendra Jha and Shubhangi Atre in Hawan. My previous shows followed similar pattern."

Check out Stars Homepage

Edited by Armu4eva - 07 November 2011 at 4:29am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suecronnie85-Swetha-justpratirima001M_n_hfiona18Mehek25hermosocuttieeRoopal_ArDi...RamonaG....Rajiniliciousshanti05-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Rajan Shahi reinvents himself" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing . I never knew he made so many stars .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Rajan Ji for first giving us Bidaai with the Awesome Foursome and now KTLK with the magical AshNi!! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgeyanks28

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dearSmile

Armu4eva

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing...

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
thanks Rajan Ji for giving me my two favorite jodis on the planet...Sangad/Salekh & AshNi <3

Armu4eva

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Kritika mentions in her Zing interview that Rajan was a major reason for her taking up the project.

Most of his serials have been quite popular

Armu4eva

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Thxs for sharing Smile

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.